hulk fight

• 58 results
#51 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Hulk is called World Breaker....soo yeah"
and galactus is the devourer of worlds... i can call myself conqueror or supermodels cause it sure sounds nice. doesnt make it true necessarily. i mean it is but it doesn't necessarily have to be.
#52 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i see what you mean superman calls himself super but reference to what? he is not even a man...in the sense of the word..

#53 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:
"it was Trolling and you know it"

Are you aware what trolling is? Giving a reason to your opinion and backing it up with pics is not Trolling, sorry if you don't agree with other peoples opinion, but if can't debate without resourting to name calling, then you shouldn't start threads Jnr!"
it is trolling if the Subject is completely not related...and i know what trolling is i been there and a Opinion is Good or Bad and im seeing it as Bad....and name calling is for people who can't control there temper...im just suggesting you not post Scans 100% not about the subject! This is about The Maestro NOT superman
#54 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"castleking said:
"iSHADOW said:
"castleking said:
"like who?"
galactus, thanos, superman if he tried, sentry if he tried, juggernaut, and thor most likely. theres more."
never seen anyone of them do that.. so it is just an assumption also you said "supes if he tried"  clearly hulk was not  trying at all  it was simply a biproduct  of his immense strength..  :)"
that or the artist thought it would look cool."
either way now its a feat..  :P
#55 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:

Are you aware what trolling is? Giving a reason to your opinion and backing it up with pics is not Trolling, sorry if you don't agree with other peoples opinion, but if can't debate without resourting to name calling, then you shouldn't start threads Jnr!"
it is trolling if the Subject is completely not related...and i know what trolling is i been there and a Opinion is Good or Bad and im seeing it as Bad....and name calling is for people who can't control there temper...im just suggesting you not post Scans 100% not about the subject! This is about The Maestro NOT superman"

The subject we were talking about was Hulk, any and all, and what was stated was that they were'nt  in the same league as PC Superman, so yeah, it was in reference to the your thread!
Stop being so childish and grow up!
#56 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"i know but..he should be in a Higher league like Superman-prime"
That is what i said! i did not say he was better i did not say superman was better! and who stated? you? Superman is not the Hulk apparntly you missed what i said! and there ya go insulting me...
#57 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Villelater said:
"i know but..he should be in a Higher league like Superman-prime"
That is what i said! i did not say he was better i did not say superman was better! and who stated? you? Superman is not the Hulk apparntly you missed what i said! and there ya go insulting me..."

don't get me wrong here, i'm not having a go or anything, but your responging back to your own quote, i'm confused as to who your refereing to when your saying your getting insulted again?
#58 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:

it is trolling if the Subject is completely not related...and i know what trolling is i been there and a Opinion is Good or Bad and im seeing it as Bad....and name calling is for people who can't control there temper...im just suggesting you not post Scans 100% not about the subject! This is about The Maestro NOT superman"

The subject we were talking about was Hulk, any and all, and what was stated was that they were'nt  in the same league as PC Superman, so yeah, it was in reference to the your thread!
Stop being so childish and grow up!"
thats was a insult -_- also i pointed out to my thread because you were confused what i meant for Leagues

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.