hulk fight

• 58 results
#1 Posted by rog93 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

if it just double the hulks strength when he first transforms can he get stronger or is it just double when the hulk first transforms because if its just double hulk winsbut if his changes then he wins

#2 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

he not just starts off at Class 200 but he also gets stronger the madder he gets also The Maestro does not revert back to bruce banner

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"he not just starts off at Class 200 but he also gets stronger the madder he gets also The Maestro does not revert back to bruce banner"
Class 200 ? I thought the Marvel Handbook... says after Class 100... the strength level of a character is listed as Incalcuable
#4 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

well Class 200 ain't a bad thing to say....Professor Hulk is Class 100...soo after 100 Years you'd think he'd be class 200 because The Maestro is stronger then the Professor Hulk even when he was Younger so i think it makes sense

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well Class 200 ain't a bad thing to say....Professor Hulk is Class 100...soo after 100 Years you'd think he'd be class 200 because The Maestro is stronger then the Professor Hulk even when he was Younger so i think it makes sense"
But here is the thing... both Marvel and DC have the same strength scale... both of them note that if a person is beyond the 100 ton mark... there strength is listed as Incalcuable... now this in Truth isnt so... now with this said it has also been stated at times that characters have a certain base strength level... and that 200 ton mark that you use maybe what you are reffering to... like Superman who's strength has been said to exceed 900,000,000,000 tons... but there really isnt a Class 200... once you pass Class 100 in strength you are in the Incaluable levels...

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Prob being is, Proff Hulk is far from the strongest version of the Hulk, he was part banner and part hulk, a bit more subdued and restrained compared to other Hulk versions who could amp up there Hulk facter, ie the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. Next to Gray Hulk, he'd be one of the more weaker versions, for want of a better word (doesn't real feal right to have weak and Hulk in the same sentance)

#7 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

well Young Maestro owned Thor...i assume after 100 Years of Nuclear War and Radiation soaking he'd be at least close to class 200

#8 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well Young Maestro owned Thor...i assume after 100 Years of Nuclear War and Radiation soaking he'd be at least close to class 200"

He would be stronger than that. Class 100 means that their are well over 100 tons but their limit is unknown.
#9 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i know but..he should be in a Higher league like Superman-prime

#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"i know but..he should be in a Higher league like Superman-prime"

He is. Based on your logic alone. 100 years of absorbing even more radiation. It stands to reason he would be truly The Strongest One There Is and Ever Was.

But being that he limit is unknown, Marvel like to use Class 100 to keep us guessin.
#11 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i see...alright i see where your going with this...i was wandering about that

#12 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well Young Maestro owned Thor...i assume after 100 Years of Nuclear War and Radiation soaking he'd be at least close to class 200"

He owned thor? where was this shown? And you know that Thor has the power to simply drain the Hulk, any version, or teleport him anywhere! It's only when writers decide that Thor should just stand there on the ground and duke it out with Hulk, cause Hulk ends up physically outclassing Thor, so Hulk starts stomping him in the end, unless Hulk starts out with a Warrior madness Thor.  Hulk>Thor only in physically/strength, every other way, Thor should own and dismantle the Hulk easily! It's actually quite rare you see a well written Thor, current series being the exception! Oh, and SBP would tear off Hulks arms and beat him to death with them ;-)
#13 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:

He owned thor? where was this shown? And you know that Thor has the power to simply drain the Hulk, any version, or teleport him anywhere! It's only when writers decide that Thor should just stand there on the ground and duke it out with Hulk, cause Hulk ends up physically outclassing Thor, so Hulk starts stomping him in the end, unless Hulk starts out with a Warrior madness Thor.  Hulk>Thor only in physically/strength, every other way, Thor should own and dismantle the Hulk easily! It's actually quite rare you see a well written Thor, current series being the exception! Oh, and SBP would tear off Hulks arms and beat him to death with them ;-)"
Thor owning in this ling and please quit the superman stuff please
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/youngmaestro.html
#14 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"lordraiden said:
"Villelater said:

He owned thor? where was this shown? And you know that Thor has the power to simply drain the Hulk, any version, or teleport him anywhere! It's only when writers decide that Thor should just stand there on the ground and duke it out with Hulk, cause Hulk ends up physically outclassing Thor, so Hulk starts stomping him in the end, unless Hulk starts out with a Warrior madness Thor.  Hulk>Thor only in physically/strength, every other way, Thor should own and dismantle the Hulk easily! It's actually quite rare you see a well written Thor, current series being the exception! Oh, and SBP would tear off Hulks arms and beat him to death with them ;-)"
Thor owning in this ling and please quit the superman stuff please
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/youngmaestro.html
"

Yeah, read those issues, though they were awsome! Superman stuff? Don't remember mentioning Superman!
#15 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:
"well Class 200 ain't a bad thing to say....Professor Hulk is Class 100...soo after 100 Years you'd think he'd be class 200 because The Maestro is stronger then the Professor Hulk even when he was Younger so i think it makes sense"
But here is the thing... both Marvel and DC have the same strength scale... both of them note that if a person is beyond the 100 ton mark... there strength is listed as Incalcuable... now this in Truth isnt so... now with this said it has also been stated at times that characters have a certain base strength level... and that 200 ton mark that you use maybe what you are reffering to... like Superman who's strength has been said to exceed 900,000,000,000 tons... but there really isnt a Class 200... once you pass Class 100 in strength you are in the Incaluable levels...

"
you're referring to that stupid superman scan arent you? i hate hate hate that scan.
#16 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"
you're referring to that stupid superman scan arent you? i hate hate hate that scan."

Sorry, in the dark here! What scan is that?
#17 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"
you're referring to that stupid superman scan arent you? i hate hate hate that scan."

Sorry, in the dark here! What scan is that?"
lemme try and find it ...
#18 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

lemme try and find it ..."

Thanx, Shadow, much apreciated!
#19 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

Thanx, Shadow, much apreciated!"
nvm i was thinking of this one... its not the same number but w/e

#20 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

"

Ah, All Star Superman! Well, that's cause Morrison based him on PC Superman, who'm we all know was ridicoulesly strong/powerfull! He could take on Maestro & WWH together :-) (waiting for all Hulk fans to jump down my throat lol)
#21 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

"

Ah, All Star Superman! Well, that's cause Morrison based him on PC Superman, who'm we all know was ridicoulesly strong/powerfull! He could take on Maestro & WWH together :-) (waiting for all Hulk fans to jump down my throat lol)"
DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! dont you know the madder hulk getz the stronger he getz! maybee one daye he could wake up and his dog getz run over and he getz pickles on his burger at mcdonalds when he specifically said NO PIKKLEZZ and then his girlfriend breaks up with him and he cant even cant even call her back cause his balck berry is boken and he gets a flat tire after he drops hot coffee on hiz lap!!! dude the hulk could totally take all star superman!!!! HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IZZ DUHHH!
#22 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

"

Ah, All Star Superman! Well, that's cause Morrison based him on PC Superman, who'm we all know was ridicoulesly strong/powerfull! He could take on Maestro & WWH together :-) (waiting for all Hulk fans to jump down my throat lol)"
DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! dont you know the madder hulk getz the stronger he getz! maybee one daye he could wake up and his dog getz run over and he getz pickles on his burger at mcdonalds when he specifically said NO PIKKLEZZ and then his girlfriend breaks up with him and he cant even cant even call her back cause his balck berry is boken and he gets a flat tire after he drops hot coffee on hiz lap!!! dude the hulk could totally take all star superman!!!! HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IZZ DUHHH!"
Dude, it'd take a loooooong time for Hulk to get to PC/All Star Superman level, cause he'd easily get taken out by them before he even got angry ;-)
#23 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

"

DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! dont you know the madder hulk getz the stronger he getz! maybee one daye he could wake up and his dog getz run over and he getz pickles on his burger at mcdonalds when he specifically said NO PIKKLEZZ and then his girlfriend breaks up with him and he cant even cant even call her back cause his balck berry is boken and he gets a flat tire after he drops hot coffee on hiz lap!!! dude the hulk could totally take all star superman!!!! HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IZZ DUHHH!"
Dude, it'd take a loooooong time for Hulk to get to PC/All Star Superman level, cause he'd easily get taken out by them before he even got angry ;-)"
haha fine fine you win... i thought my reasoning was flawless too... dammit.
#24 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda hard for Hulk to compete with PC characters who could tow planets, sneaze galaxies away with there powerlevels is all i'm saying! The feats that PC Superman/Boy had put Superboy Prime to shame! I love Hulk and he's my fourth fave, but he can't compete with PC characters is all i'm saying! I think he'd struggle against current supes, but has a much better chance at taking him if Superman drags it out! I know Hulk is strong, and only gets stronger the madder he gets, but as stated, there's a long way to go before he reaches the powerlevel of someone like PC/All Star Superman, who could run rings around him with there powerset before he even begins to Hulk out and K.O. him quite handily or dispose of him via BFR!

#25 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

"

Won't get a throat jumping from me. This guy throws planets around.
#26 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"Villelater said:

"

"

fanboy
#27 Edited by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok....Hulk was created to be the strongest thing in Marvel. That's why he was made.....so his power level will expand for every "Strong" hero that they make. Yes they have change his power level (ie Gray Hulk) but he is suppose to be the strongest. Saying someone is stronger than him is not really possible...they have never said exactly what his limits are...so that he can remain the strongest.

#28 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman fanboys have ruined the point of the thread....can we Delete or Lock this?

#29 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:

Professor Hulk vs superman
#30 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Superman fanboys have ruined the point of the thread....can we Delete or Lock this?"
#31 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Villelater said:
"Superman fanboys have ruined the point of the thread....can we Delete or Lock this?"
"

Are you for real???
#32 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha hilarious why cant ppl let ppl have their cookies?  :P

i say lock it and try again.

#34 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

dude you need to chill the hell out...

#35 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"dude you need to chill the hell out..."
25% of this is your Fualt
#36 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
25% of this is your Fualt"
youll be ok. no ones interested in your thread and it went somewhere else. dont get all butthurt.
#37 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
youll be ok. no ones interested in your thread and it went somewhere else. dont get all butthurt."
actually your wrong...some people are interested Alpha is example and the fact you posted the first scan of something not even closely related means it was Trolling and that Trolling caused a chain-reaction with the other superman fanboy and i tryed to make up for that EVIL back there! Insulting characters or myself is not approved i suggest we move to the copy i suggested if not then well your just making yourself look bad
#38 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
youll be ok. no ones interested in your thread and it went somewhere else. dont get all butthurt."
actually your wrong...some people are interested Alpha is example and the fact you posted the first scan of something not even closely related means it was Trolling and that Trolling caused a chain-reaction with the other superman fanboy and i tryed to make up for that EVIL back there! Insulting characters or myself is not approved i suggest we move to the copy i suggested if not then well your just making yourself look bad"
seriously bro chill... deep breaths.
#39 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

how many comic characters can crack the earth with simple foot steps?
#40 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i will chill but when people destroy good threads bad things happen so lets move this discussion too My Copy

#41 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"

how many comic characters can crack the earth with simple foot steps?
"
a lot
#42 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

like who?

#43 Edited by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"like who?"
galactus, thanos, superman if he tried, sentry if he tried, juggernaut, and thor most likely. theres more.
#44 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't he knows what where talking about

#45 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

it was Trolling and you know it

#47 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"castleking said:
"like who?"
galactus, thanos, superman if he tried, sentry if he tried, juggernaut, and thor most likely. theres more."
never seen anyone of them do that.. so it is just an assumption also you said "supes if he tried"  clearly hulk was not  trying at all  it was simply a biproduct  of his immense strength..  :)
#48 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"iSHADOW said:
"castleking said:
"like who?"
galactus, thanos, superman if he tried, sentry if he tried, juggernaut, and thor most likely. theres more."
never seen anyone of them do that.. so it is just an assumption also you said "supes if he tried"  clearly hulk was not  trying at all  it was simply a biproduct  of his immense strength..  :)"
that or the artist thought it would look cool.
#49 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is called World Breaker....soo yeah

#50 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"it was Trolling and you know it"

Are you aware what trolling is? Giving a reason to your opinion and backing it up with pics is not Trolling, sorry if you don't agree with other peoples opinion, but if can't debate without resourting to name calling, then you shouldn't start threads Jnr!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.