The Madrox appreciation.

#1 Posted by eldestrisk (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox has been so great the last past years, is almost non believable. Is what i call a real character improvement.
#2 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i really didn't care about him at all, then i read x-factor and was like, this is the most brilliant character

#3 Posted by eldestrisk (630 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:  Exactly, before the new X-Factor Madrox was just like any other unused character, but his big ascention was so sudden and so cool that it makes you think if they had all this planned since the beginning.
#4 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldestrisk:
i love his inner monolouge, so clever
#5 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" @eldestrisk: i love his inner monolouge, so clever "
I think his clever because his absorbed so many information through the dupes
#6 Posted by wolf_party (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox is one of the X-World's finest characters right now.  He's quickly proving himself to be a far more competent and compelling team leader than Cyclops and Cable, etc. 

#7 Posted by Icon (2050 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox is a phenomenal character, all thanks to Peter David. 

#8 Posted by SC (12505 posts) - - Show Bio

Unequivocally the best POV character Marvel comics ongoing's have had for quite some time now. It annoys me that other writers don't try and do this with other characters, instead usually using them as set ups for jokes. His power is ace as well, and so is his on its way to iconic look as well, without hampering minor changes, which is also nice. 

#9 Posted by Virus_Warning (206 posts) - - Show Bio

You can tell he's been getting more popular, now, since the comic shops by me are all selling his shirt 
Makes me very happy
-Virus

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC
Unequivocally the best POV character Marvel comics ongoing's have had for quite some time now. It annoys me that other writers don't try and do this with other characters, instead usually using them as set ups for jokes. His power is ace as well, and so is his on its way to iconic look as well, without hampering minor changes, which is also nice. 
Agreed.
#11 Posted by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@wolf_party said:
" Madrox is one of the X-World's finest characters right now.  He's quickly proving himself to be a far more competent and compelling team leader than Cyclops and Cable, etc.  "
He's quickly proving himself to be a far more competent and compelling team.
#12 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Virus_Warning:
Dude, I want that shirt
#13 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox's so awesome I would let him do anything he wanted to me.

#14 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the super power i would want!

#15 Posted by longbowhunter (6602 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish to hell he'd get a Marvel Legends figure or at least a Marvel Select.

#16 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would have used him more in the movie X men 3!

#17 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

if there was 6 of me, think of all the things i could get done! One of me could cook, clean, go to work, Play Lego Harry Potter, one could sleep! one could go to college!

if there was more, I'd work more than one job, but the income tax people wouldn't like it, and then the government would make me join the armed forces.

#18 Posted by Aquaneto (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope to god we see Madrox in future X-Films because he is just one of my favorite characters of all-time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.