If he were KO'ed...

#1 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Would his dupes get KO'ed as well? I'm talking currently, not just in the past. Anyone know the answer to this?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see why they would.  He sent dupes out across the world to live separate lives over several years.  They all functioned, ate, slept & learnt individually.  I think they would only be effected if the original Madrox was killed... but not knocked unconscious.

#3 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" I can't see why they would.  He sent dupes out across the world to live separate lives over several years.  They all functioned, ate, slept & learnt individually.  I think they would only be effected if the original Madrox was killed... but not knocked unconscious. "
Even then it's rumoured (as in speculation) that one of his dupes would become Madrox Prime.
#4 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I thought it was stated a while back that if Madrox Prime died it was possible that another one of his dupes may take over as the main one.
#5 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the dupes do function independent from the prime.
But the speculation about when the Prime is killed, a dupe would take his place does seem plausible, instead of killing the Prime kills all the dupes like in most characters with cloning powers. Gonna make him kinda hard to beat, unless you round up all the dupes (gotta be really hard to do) and kill all of 'em, preferably at once, before they have a chance to duplicate.

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Other dupes have acted as Prime before now.  Like the one that originally joined X-Factor.  Everyone thought it was the real Madrox.  Even the dupe did.  However, it was still just a dupe. 

Any theories that a dupe can become a prime are just that... theories.  Until it's been done in mainstream continuity, then it's still an unproven theory. 

However, the main Madrox has still been knocked unconscious before now... and his dupes have remained autonomous dupes.  They continued to live their lives until absorbed back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.