How powerfull is Madrox?

• 59 results
#51 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"soooooo, i probably never saw it but he can do a blast in all directions, and i thought his blast weakened the farthest it goes hitting a dupe with little force would make it duplicate and create more which sooner or later will overcome scott"
Accept you're wrong.
#52 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is...he's not powerful.

Moderator Online
#53 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The answer is...he's not powerful."
I heartily disagree.
#54 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

well ur a bit confused, its alright though u have alot others with you, but believe whatever

#55 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shaper said:
"

What do you mean "supposedly not even a mutant"?

"
He's supposedly called a "changeling", either offshoots of mutants or a whole new species altogether, whose powers manifested at birth, unlike mutants whose powers manifested at around puberty.
#56 Posted by rhino303 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

okay firstly. did anyone read xfactor? hes a "killcrop" a predecessor to mutants.  and i would say with his vast banks of knowledge and skills hes more like a super-spy. or an army of super-spies / MacGuyvers

#57 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio
@rhino303 said:
" okay firstly. did anyone read xfactor? hes a "killcrop" a predecessor to mutants."
Killcrop, genetic throwback and changeling were all terms used to describe him in X-Factor and they were mentioned a few times over the last few pages/years. Some of us read X-Factor.
#58 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

He is Super Powerful! way more than the hulk!

#59 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

...LOL.

#60 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

His power set definitely has more versatility then a lot of others his main skill set is he's pretty much well versed in almost all subjects as well as several fighting methods. I always thought the idea of one of his dupes getting some kind of power then being adsorbed would be interesting but also unnecessary. He's cool the way he is.

#61 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13: OH, like what if one got away, and said "I want to Live! really Live! not be apart of someone, to do my own thing!" and then Left to see the world!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.