Character Type

#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

No can't he just multiple?

#2 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox is down as a 'mutant' character type, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he a changling? I didn't want to change it without being sure.

#3 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

In X Factor #10 or #11, it's a flashback to Damian Tryp telling Madrox's parents that he's not a mutant but a changling and Xavier's wouldn't be the best place for him.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know i wouldnt peg him as a changling though

#5 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only up to number 12 (Only got in to it recently, trying to catch up) so I'll just change it if it gets confirmed later on.

#6 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"I'm only up to number 12 (Only got in to it recently, trying to catch up) so I'll just change it if it gets confirmed later on."

its only mentioned in that issue i believe.

#7 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

And why would he even tell the truth?

#8 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

If any of you read the Madrox Marvel Knights story you might remember the character of Clay who says to Madrox "You Do Not Know What You Actually ARE" or soemthing along those lines.... he has the exact same power as Madrox.

... he then reappears after M-Day in the X-Factor Isolationist Arc.

Hes the second (well theoretically the chronological first) to say somehting along those lines to Madrox.

but the Legacy Virus is a mutant only affecting Virus this would be inconsistant...

He is most probably a Mutant but i just thort that was interesting.

#9 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

changeling and mutant are the same changeling is just a mutant who showed there powers at birth.

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"changeling and mutant are the same changeling is just a mutant who showed there powers at birth."
Thanks I was wondering about the difference, and what you said makes sense.
#11 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

since he was a kid he was MAKIN' COPPAAYS!! (couldn't resist)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.