viperpilot's Madman All-New Giant-Size Super Ginchy Special! #1 - If I Should Live To See The Day I Die; It's All In The Song; On The Road: Bang! review

• viperpilot wrote this review on .

Fun Stuff, But I Need More!

I was so happy to get my Madman fix after what feels like forever. He is by far my favourite character and there’s no comic I enjoy more. Madman is one of those rare books that is pure joy to read, its fun, goofy, light-hearted adventure that stands out next to all the other books on the shelves.

The main story from Mike Allred is a trippy one, it reminded me of the first few issues of Madman Atomic Comics, which were very experimental and had Frank getting lost inside his mind (they weren’t my favourite Madman stories).

The backup stories by other creators are short and quite fun. The back of the issue is filled with some great pin-ups, I particularly liked the Frank Cho and Michael Cho ones.

Overall, not the strongest issue, but it might temporarily relieve any Madman withdrawal symptoms you are suffering.

Other reviews for Madman All-New Giant-Size Super Ginchy Special! #1 - If I Should Live To See The Day I Die; It's All In The Song; On The Road: Bang!