User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

As A Huge Madman Fan, Will This Live Up To My Expectations? 0

It's no secret that I'm a big Madman/Mike Allred fan. I absolutely love the character. Will this special feed my Madman needs or will my high expectations bias my thoughts?The Good Madman, Mike Allred, Laura Allred. That's what I want. Plus we also have members of the Atomics here. I'm enjoying Mike Allred's work on I, Zombie but of course I want to see more Madman stories. The main story features Madman up against Cadaver. It's a trippy story, in a typical Allred fashion.Since it's a giant-size...

Fun Stuff, But I Need More! 0

I was so happy to get my Madman fix after what feels like forever. He is by far my favourite character and there’s no comic I enjoy more. Madman is one of those rare books that is pure joy to read, its fun, goofy, light-hearted adventure that stands out next to all the other books on the shelves.The main story from Mike Allred is a trippy one, it reminded me of the first few issues of Madman Atomic Comics, which were very experimental and had Frank getting lost inside his mind (they weren’t my f...