Follow

Madison Jeffries

Character » Madison Jeffries appears in 778 issues.

Madison Jeffries is a mutant with the power to psionically restructure metal, plastic, and glass.

Anyone else as happy as I am that he's back?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

Isn't it great that he finally gets to play in the big leagues? He was my favorite ever member of Alpha Flight though I kinda wish he'd brought a Box robot along with him so he could lend a hand physically too. Though I guess having been mind controlled by the Zodiac and Weapon X he might not be in the right mind just yet. Here's at least hoping we see some Alpha Flight members showing up from time to time, at least one Canadian mutant coming to him on their little floating island thing.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth
    @PrinceIMC: He's not the only Alpha Flighter running around, don't forget northstar is there. But in all seriousness I'm glad jeffries is back :)
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @geraldthesloth: You know I'd actually forgotten that Northstar was with the X-Men cuz they've done so little with him. They need to at least have a scene with Madison and Jean-Paul. Speaking of which Jean-Paul is there why isn't Jeanne-Marie? She turned down Osborn's offer to join his Dark X-Men.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth
    @PrinceIMC: I'm glad Jean Marrie isn't anywhere near the x-men, one thing happens to her and Northstar is right off the team as always.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

I'm not as happy as you... but I might have been if he was in a different title ;)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By pixelized
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " @geraldthesloth: You know I'd actually forgotten that Northstar was with the X-Men cuz they've done so little with him. They need to at least have a scene with Madison and Jean-Paul. Speaking of which Jean-Paul is there why isn't Jeanne-Marie? She turned down Osborn's offer to join his Dark X-Men. "
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe she told him to go on while she stayed behind.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Leliel
    @PrinceIMC: I'm glad Madison is back but I wish they expand on his past, to many new people they are unaware he had younger brother who had the same powers as Elixir who when insane or the fact that he was in Vietnam
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

At least they're going to address his marriage to Diamond Lil and her death in Nation X. Since she was the diamond hard female mutant long before Penance or Emma Frost.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

im happy hes back too.   
    @PrinceIMC said:

" At least they're going to address his marriage to Diamond Lil and her death in Nation X. Since she was the diamond hard female mutant long before Penance or Emma Frost. "
    now that shes dead, i think we can all say marvel really needs to lay off the killing
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

He's kinda adorable, in his own way :3. I'm hoping he'll stick around the series for a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.