Young Justice Appearance

#1 Posted by GraveSp (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Was anyone else a bit disappointed in how she was portrayed in Young Justice?  Did they really need to make her not a real psychic?  

#2 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

D; maybe she will be later, maybe they meant for her to be a false psychic.... nevermind idk even know what I'm talking about, I'm really mad 

#3 Posted by TenEyedMen (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Noticed how Kent said that she had "the right aura" to use magic.

#4 Posted by king_broady01 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

it still anoying to see that she was a con-artist.

#5 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@king_broady01: isnt she asian or soemthing in the comics as oppossed to carribbean looking
#6 Posted by Wonder Princess (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I really disliked the way she was portrayed in YOUNG JUSTICE.  I think they would have been better served by using a generic fake instead of adding Madame Xanadu to the scene.
#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said:

@king_broady01: isnt she asian or soemthing in the comics as oppossed to carribbean looking

she's not even human, definitely not Asian or Caribbean though, European more then anything

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.