Theories on her origin?

#1 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

The big question was "Who is Madame Mirage?" I read a preview for issue #3 yesterday and holy crap. I have to upload the info and review it but it took me by surprise. I won't spoil it but I am curious what people think. How can she do what she does? What's her motive for going after the "bad guys"? How does she go around fighting "evil" in that gown without revealing herself?

Bravo, Mr. Dini.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoil it. Please.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah what he said...

#4 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

I only read it just now and that was totally amazing. Didn't see it coming at all. Thanks for not spoiling it. Question though, does she really deserve a page? I think she does, but I thought it was a question that should be asked for other characters like her.

#6 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it blew me away. As far as her page, hard to say. She is sorta a different character. I kinda want to see where they're going with this. We'll see.

#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoil it please?

#8 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

man, her origins were genius. i did not see them coming.

#9 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

she reminds me of a sexier Carmen SanDiego,mostly because of her hat...........you remember the cartoon right?

#10 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is she

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.