Can we consider Madame Masque a planet buster?

#1 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

We've seen Madame Masque showing her power in different ways and on different levels/scales. But can we consider her a planet buster?

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I know that I normally should not approve of this but... 
 
Thumbs up.
Moderator
#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course, she is teh goddesz

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

PROOF SHE IS WORLD BUSTER

#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: OMG What have you done??? LOL

#6 Posted by Prodigy P (158 posts) - - Show Bio

OF COURSE SHE IS. SHE CAN EVEN DO MORE. WRITERS JUST HAVEN'T EXPLORED HER ENOUGH.

#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh.

#8 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

If I remember correctly she was body-swapped in the scan.

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

If I remember correctly she was body-swapped in the scan.

With Bethany Cabe, yep.

BUT CONTEXT ISN'T IMPORTANT!!! WHAT MATTERS IS MADAME MASQUE COULD BEAT THOR AND THE PHOENIX COMBINED.

#10 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: I don't deny that.

#11 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldn't be laughing at this, but LOL.

#12 Posted by SoA (4836 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

BUT CONTEXT ISN'T IMPORTANT!!! WHAT MATTERS IS MADAME MASQUE COULD BEAT THOR AND THE PHOENIX COMBINED.

#13 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy hasn't been on in days thankfully, and I'm hoping he stays gone.

#14 Edited by RazzaTazz (9638 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of those threads, where you start by laughing a little, and then by laughing a lot.  

Moderator
#15 Posted by Renchamp (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

Insert any meme saying "I see what you did there."

Next needs to be a thread about how Madame Masque could survive tugging on Superman's cape, spitting in the wind, pulling the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, and still getting away with messing with Slim.

Moderator
#16 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renchamp said:

Insert any meme saying "I see what you did there."

Next needs to be a thread about how Madame Masque could survive tugging on Superman's cape, spitting in the wind, pulling the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, and still getting away with messing with Slim.

Done!

#17 Posted by Renchamp (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@Renchamp said:

Insert any meme saying "I see what you did there."

Next needs to be a thread about how Madame Masque could survive tugging on Superman's cape, spitting in the wind, pulling the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, and still getting away with messing with Slim.

Done!

Thanks, love.

Moderator
#18 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renchamp: NP :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.