Follow

Mad Hatter

Character » Mad Hatter appears in 735 issues.

One of Batman's most recurrent enemies, Jervis Tetch (A.K.A. The Mad Hatter) is obsessed with Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, basing all of his crimes on the novel. Jervis is often depicted as a joke-villain but is a serious threat to Batman with his powerful mind-control technology.

The B-Rated Badguy: Jokers Asylum II - The Mad Hatter

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

I really enjoyed this comic and making the video about it 

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

this sounds like a good book but, the only thing I might not like is the art. Also like that he is like a super fan for Alice in Wonderland.

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MTHarman

@haydenclaireheroes:
    Art for me is the cherry topping to an ice-cream sundae, its really not needed.

Unlike SHED, that was really out of control, even with the Lizard going super sayian, it was like a dog turd on the sundae instead of the cherry. 
    From what I know of Criminal forensics and abnormal psychology, this comic and its art really nails the spot of naturalism and representation of an insane individual, which is very rare to find in entertainment related books and films.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.