Aaron Stack and His Rock Hard Robot Body

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else like Machine Man? I didn't know anything about him before Nextwave but I loved him (and the others) in that, especially his hatred for "fleshy things." When Nextwave was canceled (tear) I thought he'd be gone forever but he came back in Ms. Marvel 18 and I was pleased to see he still had his Nextwave personality.

Anymore machine love? Anyone?

#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Silly fleshcapades. That's great. I always liked Machine Man. The first time I saw him was in an Iron Man comic, when he thought Iron Man was a robot and wanted to talk to IM about living among the humans. Imagine his surprise when he found out Iron Man was a drunken fool of a human.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Some Nextwave Aaron goodness:

Post Edited:2007-08-04 18:36:19

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the best thing about the Ms. Marvel book.

#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't tell me, thsi is from Mrs Marvel book.

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, this guy (or should I say robot) is funny. "I analyse your every word, identifying subconscious speech patterns that betray your poorly hidden lust for my rock-hard robot body..."

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos this guy again?

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84620 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was dead?

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he's awesome. I have to pick up those Ms. Marvel issues.

#10 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

lick my blinking diodes priceless

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO! This guy is awsome. What comic does he appear in?

#12 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"LMAO! This guy is awsome. What comic does he appear in?"

Nextwave and Ms. Marvel

#13 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Machine Man is awesome.

#14 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes frickin awesome

#15 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

He seems rather funny. I like the bit about not setting the weapon to painless.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian Reed (Ms. Marvel writer):

"Machine Man, an operative of the Lightning Storm strike team, would seem to be an eccentric and amusing member of the team, but he’s actually dangerous and quite mad. “I think people have thought he was just this weird, funny guy. But no, he’s a freaking sociopath!” Reed laughed. “There’s a scene in issue #25 where he’s got this speech, and it became one of those things writers talk about that sometimes does legitimately happen. He just started talking and I just started typing the stuff he was saying. I got a little creeped out by it and almost took it back out. I left it in and I never got a note on it. It was the moment where I went, ‘Okay, he is a sociopath! I was right.”

I always knew he was crazy. All that business about hating fleshy things isn't just talk you know. I cannot wait to read what he says.

(Quote from a CBR interview.)

#17 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Mr gadget

#18 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

if any one wants to see some awesome drawings go to google images and type in mach 4

#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump :P 

He was the hero in Marvel Zombies 3, and he had a mini in "Marvel Presents."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.