could mace windu be alive?

#1 Posted by Regas13 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

i know he fell from so high and lost his arms and stuff.....but he is a jedi, is it possible that the purple wielding jedi still lives?

#2 Posted by Alurvelve (3634 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not. Of course I won't did a rpg where he did survive the fall and became a dark Jedi because of those events. My character then got to kill him!

#3 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#4 Posted by HolySerpent (12462 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes...

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

No.

#6 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

No.

#7 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically yes... proberly not.

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (57784 posts) - - Show Bio

No.
BB

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Mace Windu is already one with the Force, unless someone would be able to master Darth Plageuis ability of life manipulation but that's another story.

#11 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Listen to this man! He's a guarantee in star wars issues! Obey to him! lol No, he's dead. I'm sorry.

#12 Posted by EdBlank (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tired of these motherf***in Sith on this motherf***in X Wing. They deserve to die and I hope they burn in Hell. Tell that b**** be cool! We gonna be like three little Fonzies... YES!!!! MACE WINDU LIVESSSSS!!!!!!!!

#13 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! (See subsequent fan-fiction and Infinities-style stories)

Even if he were to have survived the fall, there is no likelihood that anyone publishing movies, books or comics is going to declare that an official thread upon which to expand the Star Wars story. Thus, by canon, he is sadly deceased.

#14 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

No.

@Billy Batson said:

No.
BB

@Jnr6Lil said:

@JediXMan said:

No.

@InnerVenom123 said:

@JediXMan said:

No.

@JediXMan said:

No.

#15 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOptimist said:

Yes! (See subsequent fan-fiction and Infinities-style stories)

Even if he were to have survived the fall, there is no likelihood that anyone publishing movies, books or comics is going to declare that an official thread upon which to expand the Star Wars story. Thus, by canon, he is sadly deceased.

He wasn't even a popular character, just Yoda's sidekick.

#16 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

He is dead.
But they could bring him back easily. They brought back Darth Maul, and he got cut in half and fell down a reactor pit.

#17 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope so.

#18 Posted by Hyperlight (5508 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest... I think he should have survived that incident... but he isnt because they needed to get rid of him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.