Strong Guy or Darwin?

#1 Edited by ultimatekey (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think M is better off with? I know that M did not really have a crush on Darwin that one time she was possessed by Cortex, but I can see Monet and Darwin become a good couple. It would be like the hot, talented, beautiful, snobby cheerleader ending up with the nerd (no offense, I like M and Darwin, he is cool). On top of all that, if they have kids, I wonder what her or his powers would be. I mean Darwin has the power to adapt to survive anything and M represents the perfect human being. Wouldn't that be like the THE Ultimate Being? I can see their child as the next Vargas. Well, he is a homo sapiens superior (far stronger than humans and immune to mutant powers, but he died eventually). Anyway, her and Strong Guy would be like the hot, talented, beautiful, snobby cheerleader, ending up with the class clown jock. I hope she is with Darwin. I can see as a scenario where Jamie, Shatterstar, Therese, or Layla reveals to M that Darwin has a crush on her and she tries to tell him that she is uninterested but Darwin pleases her (I don't, maybe a poem, song, or a gift) and she kisses him. Well, how about Darwin risks his life to save her. Well, I know he can survive it, but I mean he dies but come back to life somehow as if he never died at all, he was just hidden. Like that one time with Vulcan. When he is risking his life, M is the damsel in distress and she is weak to save herself. Darwin saved her and said a complement to her on why he is saving her and maybe reveal his feelings to her. Just a suggestion. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by tonyvl5 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatekey: no loser for M

#3 Posted by Chesapeake (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Darwin for sure. I think Strong Guy is not very smart.

#4 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chesapeake said:

Darwin for sure. I think Strong Guy is not very smart.

Well, yeah, that's the point.

I think her and Strong Guy are good for each other, besides the fact that Darwin is way too naive and inexperienced for her.

#5 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Strong Guy, but he's so gonna get rejected.

#6 Edited by Chesapeake (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think Darwin. Both of this guys have no soul at this point. Both are bold... I believe a former Model could do better than both of them. Ha ha. I like that Darwin can adapt to everything which include Monet temper!!!

#7 Posted by ultimatekey (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chesapeake said:

I Think Darwin. Both of this guys have no soul at this point. Both are bold... I believe a former Model could do better than both of them. Ha ha. I like that Darwin can adapt to everything which include Monet temper!!!

Well, Darwin still has a soul, but hes serious, for now. After all, he is trying to save the world. Yeah, i can see that.

Monet: How dare you forgot to pick up chocolate strawberries?!!!!!!!

Darwin: But, Honey......

(Monet throws a vase)

(Darwin turns to steel)

Darwin: Monet.......

(Monet throws the door)

(Darwin turns intangible)

(Monet throws the stove)

(Darwin teleports)

Darwin: And that's why I love her. Not only is she good looking but she has a fiery personality.

LOL!

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote for darwin.

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

#10 Posted by ultimatekey (50 posts) - - Show Bio

At least Monet had sex with Darwin, but it was just meaningless sex though. I actually thought they would be in a relationship or at least reject Darwin but they ended up having sex afterwards, so I was happy either way even though I did not expect it and was totally surprised. YOU GO DARWIN!!!!!!!!!! You banged one of the sexiest and most powerful mutant alive!!!!!!! Too bad Monet rejected Guido after he resurrected her but was still a soulless monster and the new king of Hell.

#11 Posted by Dernman (13997 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.