AOA M is the new Penance

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, 1st we've got Penance from Generation X whose name is now Hollow. 2nd is Speedball who became Penance and back to Speedball. and the original Penance who became M is now calling herself Penance.

So confusing. lol : )

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesn't look black here.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio

Larry Hama is an idiot.....

#4 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

It was always a mess back in the Gen X days, Penance was an unknown..then it turns out to be the real M. Then the one you thought was M, turned out to be twins morphed into M because M was stuck as Penance. So when the twins saved Penance, turning her back into M, they transformed into Penance...and I think it kept going after that, but that is as close as I remember.....so crazy..

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@ntb1124 said:

It was always a mess back in the Gen X days, Penance was an unknown..then it turns out to be the real M. Then the one you thought was M, turned out to be twins morphed into M because M was stuck as Penance. So when the twins saved Penance, turning her back into M, they transformed into Penance...and I think it kept going after that, but that is as close as I remember.....so crazy..

buwahahahaha. I love the confusion. : )

#6 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

off topic. i love her shoes

#7 Edited by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

She doesn't look black here.

Because she isn't.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot the issue with her dad.

#8 Edited by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

1. She looks amazing, I cannot wait to see what they do with her in AoA.

@jhazzroucher

2. Her father is black (Afro-European descent)

3. Her mother is of Algerian descent, and may have looked more Arabic / Middle Eastern

4. She is probably multi-racial and may closely resemble her mother in terms of physical traits.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.