Where was she?

#1 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Where was she and is she during the Incrediable Hulks story line, you could say she was with She-Hulk but She-Hulk was in space with Banner?
#2 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya got me man. I like Lyra (especially her powers) but IMO Marvel is doing a poor job with her, compared to Skaar (so far so good)

Ok, so she's a teenager but I don't think the high school bit suits her.

I could go on but that's enough for now.

#3 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Lyra isn't part of the Incredible Hulks book. It was shown when they came back that she was on earth when Chaos War started, they found her in Jen's apartment, I think.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate that one of the first things they did in She-Hulks was change her powers so she can change to normal and doesn't have to worry about getting angry weakening her. That was the best part about her.

#5 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio

My point is why wasn't she in the HULKS books?
#6 Posted by Yulwei (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel doesn't know what to do with She-Hulk so how can you expect them to do anything constructive with Lyra. Betty's so good because they can do what they want with her due to her lacking Jen's history and not being held down by the whole being a good guy/hero thing like Lyra is. 

Heck of all the Hulks only Jen and Lyra are proper heroes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.