What Happened in the 2009 Dark Reign Savage She-Hulk Mini

Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

  Its important because in Incredible Hulk Lyrra is looking for Jen and i wondered what happened in that mini.  wikipedia is vague and the vine has nothing on it.   
#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

Lyra tracks jen to the last place she was before she disapeared and she wasnt there. Someone else was tho and we dont know who that someone else was. that i think leads her in to the fall of hulks story tho, so in short she is under attack or captured and Jen Walters is still missing

#2 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
"Lyra tracks jen to the last place she was before she disapeared and she wasnt there. Someone else was tho and we dont know who that someone else was. that i think leads her in to the fall of hulks story tho, so in short she is under attack or captured and Jen Walters is still missing "

who captured jen walters??  did it have to do with norman osborn??
#3 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
"@DEGRAAF said:
"Lyra tracks jen to the last place she was before she disapeared and she wasnt there. Someone else was tho and we dont know who that someone else was. that i think leads her in to the fall of hulks story tho, so in short she is under attack or captured and Jen Walters is still missing "
who captured jen walters??  did it have to do with norman osborn?? "
Norman had nothing to do with it has far as we know jen dissapered when she and sampson were fighting and just as an explosion was about to happen sampson said we will ride this out together or somthing like that and after that know one has seen her
#4 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboy12 said:
"@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
"@DEGRAAF said:
"Lyra tracks jen to the last place she was before she disapeared and she wasnt there. Someone else was tho and we dont know who that someone else was. that i think leads her in to the fall of hulks story tho, so in short she is under attack or captured and Jen Walters is still missing "
who captured jen walters??  did it have to do with norman osborn?? "
Norman had nothing to do with it has far as we know jen dissapered when she and sampson were fighting and just as an explosion was about to happen sampson said we will ride this out together or somthing like that and after that know one has seen her "

oh interesting. 
im excited for World War Hulks. 

Fall of the Hulks
#5 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio


Oh the originality ; D  


 

X-Men: The Fall Of The Mutants


 

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

its obviously an intentional tribute....

#7 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think it will change the Hulk titles as much as it did the X-Men?
#8 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maniac2312 said:
" Do you think it will change the Hulk titles as much as it did the X-Men? "
how did "fall of the mutants" change the x-men (what story arc is that part of?)
#9 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:
Not so much you'd notice nowadays, but it had Collosus and Kitty injured for a bit and most of the Morlocks killed off.  It was also brought in after Gambit came on the scene that he was the one who sold the info to Mr. Sinister that started the whole Massacre.  It took place here..... http://www.comicvine.com/fall-of-the-mutants/39-41745/ 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.