Red Hulk

#1 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Could she actually be Red Hulks daughter.
#2 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

no.

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm i atually believe she is, didnt Rulk do something away from his planet or something i forgot....

#4 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: 
your joking right?
#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Voidheart:  your joking right? "
sadly no gimme a sec
#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: you do understand that deciding that because Red Hulk and Thundra kissed on panel, after she buried Hulks DNA, which was used in the future to create Thundra, and shown in multiple DNA scans
to be from Banner is kind of far-fetched, aside from the fact it ignores Raging Thunder and ever issue Lyra has been in, right. and your looking at a theory from a guy who also thinks Red She-Hulk is Rulk and Thundras daughter as well, even though they showed that Leader and MODOK created Red She-Hulk using She-Hulks Gamma and Cosmic Enegry the same way they made Rulk. Im pretty sure this guy is just shooting fish in a barrel.
#7 Edited by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

By traveling through time they disrupted the continuity of 616 and now Thundra doesnt have to be Banners kid anymore

Change of Reality, Earth 8009

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

im off, till tomorrow.

#9 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: wrong. you just posted her preserving her reality. what happened in that scene is what was supposed to happen, and as far as Thundra's future was concerned, always had, and was part of its history. Lyra was conceived before this either way, and ensured to be, as she clearly still is. nowhere in that scene is anything else so much as implied.
#10 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

also Thundra isnt Banners kid, Lyra is Banners and Thundras kid. all you showed was Thundra preserving the time machine, and the sample of Banners DNA. that didnt alter the future, it preserved it. also, as i just said, Lyras DNA has been tested and comes back a positive match to Banner and Thundra.
ALSO if her future didnt exist, Thundra and Lyra would no longer be there, because they would no longer have the time machine in the future.

Lyra IS Banner and Thundras daughter, not Red hulks.

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll see ;P

#12 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE:
Yeah you right I was. Truly though I was trying to see if anyone would reply.
#13 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@davidkenneth: 
i do like where your going with it though. you know what would be cool is if 
Thundra took some of Red Hulks DNA with her, like from when she kissed him, 
and made a half-sister for Lyra. Maybe a possible opponent.
#14 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE:
Yeah that would definately be cool 
#15 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

I think  Red She-Hulk is Rulk's daughter . Thundra kissed Hulk . Lyra was born . Thundra kissed Rulk . Who must appear ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.