Is she gonna wish her classmates are better off dead?

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at this picture:

She-Hulks #4 No friends

Think about it. Even if she is given "the power of chocolate" to help her feel better, she would still be upset about this. I could think about her ranting in her room how she wished her classmates, whom she was rejected, are better off dead. Then she goes to sleep. Unknown to her, some of her classmates, like those two in the picture, are being murdered one by one during the night.
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio

A much better, much more human story would be if she kept a positive attitude and made friends anyway despite her differences. She might be young, but I don't see her wishing anyone dead (as if she couldn't stomp them into mush herself anyway if she really wanted to).

#3 Posted by Blindside002 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't care what she ends up feeling for them, I just want this comic to come back so I can actually READ WHAT WILL ACTUALLY BE HAPPENING!

#4 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor:
What?!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.