Follow

Lyja

Character » Lyja appears in 260 issues.

A Skrull who possesses the body armor which gives her power to shapeshift into both animal and human form. She is well-known for her marriage to Johnny Storm, the Human Torch.

what happened to her in earth 616

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mighty Thor

she and johnny had a egg and what hapened to her and that egg

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

she left to have a "normal" life

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
    The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Darkchild says:

"she left to have a "normal" life"

so she took her baby and left why she do that i thought she loved him and did they show what the baby look like?

Avatar image for caffeinedelusions
    Caffeinedelusions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Caffeinedelusions

The baby turned out to be a Skrull bioweapon that Paibok had implanted, hoping it'd kill the FF after it'd hatched.

Lyja didn't so much 'leave to have a normal life' as 'got lost in the shuffle after Onslaught wiped out every hero on the planet'. She's only just recently gotten her second appearance since the year 2000, and I get the distinct impression without looking to check that it's probably just a cameo.

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By avengpymhawk

I always thought that she was a cool character. I hope the Skrull Invasion epic will do her some justice.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By John_Feaster
       I'm pleased to see her return. I'm also pleased to see that I was right about her reasons for teleporting the Baxter Building into the Negative Zone. I figured it was an attempt to save her husband (Johnny is still her husband) and the Franklin children from being killed in the invasion. I don't think she was too worried about what would happen to Ben Grimm, though.

I've always felt that she was the best of all of Johnny's girlfriends/love interests. She was a strong character, tossed aside when writers wanted to return to the old "Johnny the Dog" concept, where he was chasing skirts left and right. I feel that Johnny and Lyja are in love, but Johnny fears commitment and Ljya fears being hurt. They make a great couple...but not for a few more years. She needs to find herself, and he needs to "sow a few more wild oats" as they used to say.

Still...I hope that's not TO far in the future. She's a great character ;>)
    info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By info nation
    @Caffeinedelusions: Lyja REALLY needs a re-match with Paibok...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.