User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

My Favorite Villain 0

The Story:Lex Luthor has long been Superman's arch enemy. He has always claimed to have humanities best interest at heart believing Superman to be a threat. This mini-series displays a more in-depth look into Lex Luthor's mind showing why he despises the Man Of Steel.  My Thoughts: The acclaimed team of Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo (100 Bullets, Joker) deliver readers a more in-depth look into the mind of Lex Luthor. Longtime adversary and arch enemy of Superman, Lex Luthor has always done ev...

Saving the World, One Superman at a Time 0

After reading, and reviewing Batman: Broken City, I decided to buy more work from Brian Azzarello, including, Superman: For Tomorrow (which I also wanted for Jim Lee's art), which I've read, and reviewed since, Joker, which I've also read, and reviewed, and this.PlotLex Luthor wants to save the world, and he feels that he must stop Superman to achieve that. With help from the likes of Mr. Orr Luthor lays his plans, and even creates a superhero of his own, named Hope.ReviewThis was a fantastic bo...