No recent wiki edits to this page.
Lupin III is a rogue to make any rogue father proud, but not if that father, recently escaped from prison after being presumed dead for years, thinks his son is a scurrilous imposter; and that son is stunned by the fact that his father is alive. One thing's for certain, craftiness, skill and a taste for tail definitely run in the family. And the Lupin family gets larger: The samurai Goemon, a warrior who feels he can learn more from this master thief than from his own master, enlists; and Fujiko, Lupin's arch-rival thief whose body could peel the dark from a blind man, signs on (though Lupin would be best advised not to turn his back on her). He may have wished he hadn't expanded the franchise when his world becomes a random and suspicious string of preposterous events, prompting the feeling that he's being toyed with for someone else's sick amusement...almost as if his life was being captured in sequential cartoon panels for a voyeuristic audience.
- Chapter 40: A Chip Off the Gold Block
- Chapter 41: Head Like a Scroll
- Chapter 42: Testing One Two Three
- Chapter 43: A Day Without Killing
- Chapter 44: Smile for the Machine Gun
- Chapter 45: Behind Every Bad Man
- Chapter 46: Books That Go Boom
- Chapter 47: One-Bullet Wonder
- Chapter 48: The Dream Sequence