Will there be a luke cage movie or not?

#1 Posted by THORSON (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd love to see a luke cage movie with or without iron fist.

#2 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be great, it just depends on who marvel gives it to.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not... At least not yet.

#4 Posted by camo_electric45 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

The rock should play cage

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. But if they do it should be Terry Crews, The Rock ain't black enough.

#6 Posted by RogueShadow (10701 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Terry Crews is too old, it should be Tyreese Gibson with Aaron Paul as Iron fist. If not then Jaden Smith could have a crack at it, with Will Smith producing.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: The fact that you just said Jaden Smith means I can never take you seriously again.

#8 Posted by JohnnyGat (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry Crews age shouldn't be a problem, the wonders you can do with make-up. Terry Crews just has the look that fits modern day Cage.

#9 Posted by RogueShadow (10701 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: You think I was serious? Have you seen After Earth? Because I sure as hell haven't.

#10 Posted by hyiena (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Terry Crews age matter he is in great shape? Although Jackman is getting to old to be Wolverine.

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I am often amazed by how wrong people are. I reviewed After Earth and let me tell you something about After Earth. It sucked. A LOT.

#12 Edited by RogueShadow (10701 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: I'm still wondering if Shyamalan will ever just give up. Unbreakable was his best film in my opinion.

The rest were meh - Holy sh*t that's bad.

#13 Posted by JohnnyGat (1568 posts) - - Show Bio
@joygirl said:

@rogueshadow: I am often amazed by how wrong people are. I reviewed After Earth and let me tell you something about After Earth. It sucked. A LOT.

Almost watched After Earth myself but then I saw the name M Night on one of the posters and boom skipped it and have no plans of even giving it a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.