When's the Luke Cage movie coming out already?

#1 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard rumors that it's slated for 2011 but I'm not sure.
#2 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

not even been cast yet i think, they are still throwing names around

#3 Posted by Brotha-Man (89 posts) - - Show Bio

They've been pushing Luke back for a while now. This would never have happened to Captain America. Man it makes me a little mad when they don't put as much effert into certain characters. I'm hoping the wait is worth it and they make the movie great. I'm talking first Spider-man movie great, and not Ghost rider movie bad.  

Love Luke Cage, favorite hero, so I;m hoping for justice.
#4 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Brotha-Man said:
" They've been pushing Luke back for a while now. This would never have happened to Captain America. Man it makes me a little mad when they don't put as much effert into certain characters. I'm hoping the wait is worth it and they make the movie great. I'm talking first Spider-man movie great, and not Ghost rider movie bad.   Love Luke Cage, favorite hero, so I;m hoping for justice. "
they may do a Heroes For hire movie shortly after Luke Cage, and if anyone plays Luke Cage there is a possibility that they will play Isaiah Bradley as well
#5 Posted by War Killer (19997 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny I found this, because I was watching that show "Everybody Hates Chris" and I was saying tha dad on the show could so play Luke Cage - Terry Crews

#6 Posted by ArtJoker (521 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry Crews is cool and a good choice. my choice would be Erik King, guy who plays Sgt. Doakes on Dexter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.