should he get his own series

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (11473 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure
#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8814 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should, he's cool enough and he doesn't get the spotlight enough.

#3 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

He had one way back, it was a 20 issue run...didn't last long.  He hasn't really done one since.. Cage. 

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
"I think he should, he's cool enough and he doesn't get the spotlight enough. "

What do u like about him
#5 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i agree , i think he deserves his own solo.

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

just had a mini series, and it sucked. but yeah if done right it could be good.

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Works better in team books, imo.

#8 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe...I don't know...he just had that terrible mini and who's to say whether that was due to the writing or the character....some characters just can't function on their own outside of a team

#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (11473 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm
#10 Posted by Eet Mor Puppee (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage works better as the voice of reason/everyman on a team of superheroes than he does as a solo operative. He's become sort of a Green Arrow type character who cares more about actually improving conditions for people than about wearing his underwear on the outside and punching space aliens in the face. He helps bring a bit of realism to a team book. However, his powers are simply too generic and uninteresting to justify a solo book. His history is also a bit cliche' (secret prison experiments are so 1970s). In addition, the Heroes For Hire had a terrible cast of villains. Not a single interesting one in the bunch. I love the character, but I only love him when he's got a bunch of goofy superheroes around him for contrast.
#11 Posted by Silver Zeal (203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lustwish said:
" He had one way back, it was a 20 issue run...didn't last long.  He hasn't really done one since.. Cage.  "
Dat was some BADASS solo series...... CAGE.

It should return, Luke Cage was really awesome and we miss it big time.
#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12943 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Yes Yes Yes and Yes
#13 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers already is kind of his series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.