Follow

Luke Cage

Character » Luke Cage appears in 3079 issues.

Luke Cage, wrongly convicted and unjustly imprisoned, was altered in a failed prison experiment that granted him unbreakable skin and superhuman strength. With his street smarts and unending determination to do right, he fights for the common man! He eventually married Jessica Jones and had a daughter with her.

luke cage upgrade ??

• 59 results
    Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@voodoo1971 said:

Did he get his strength upgraded? how and when did that happen. How strong is he now. I would say to make him more interesting they can make more like a Shazam type character by adding the power ofr flight or link him to the weapon plus program. Make a storyline about it. Luke Cage is one of my favorite character but he's like a canvas that needs something more added to him.

i agree he's one of my favorite character besides, bp

voodoo1971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By voodoo1971

I'm pretty Luke Cage got a power upgrade already. According to google's search see marvel wiki and wikipedia itself...they said it happened on Cage vol. 1, #5 - 8

But I would to see get something else..maybe become like a Super Man/Sentry type...Sentry was too unstable...more unstable then I thought he should be with all that power. I think Luke Cage would handle it well. Strength, durability, healing, steel skin and flight...and one more thing. Not sure.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
    @PowerHerc

Luke Cage should be known as Power Man and he should be able to lift 75 tons.

This. At least 50 tons
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By PowerHerc

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@PowerHerc

Luke Cage should be known as Power Man and he should be able to lift 75 tons.

This. At least 50 tons

Glad to see you like Luke better as Power Man.

I agree that he should be able to lift at least 50 tons but considering how Marvel has allowed so many newer, lesser characters to be rated higher/stronger than Luke, I think he should be able to lift at least 75 tons.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By marvel123

powerman just has super strength right?........sigh...............Blue marvel shows alot more promise as an african american hero in the marvel universe (along with storm) .............. luke cage, falcon, blade, black panther, bishop, spike there good, but not even in league with any of the other the marvel powerhouses.......blue marvel could tho. this can apply to all backgrounds as well, lets see an indian hero stand toe to toe with a powerhouse.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#56  Edited By Teerack

He's strong enough for the type of hero he is. He's going back to a guy on a radio yelling at people in heroes from hire anyway.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By marvel123

@Teerack said:

He's strong enough for the type of hero he is. He's going back to a guy on a radio yelling at people in heroes from hire anyway.

good explanation

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By gravitypress

He already got a power boost from 3 tons +/- to around 20 tons.

comicboy19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By comicboy19

@Jnr6Lil said:

He needs more character development than power up

he is right and trust me storyies are often better (or a least in my case) when charater have a power limit plus marvel never planned for cage to be an A list hero he was always made to a C or B list. But in theory another "treatment" would boost his power to where he lift double the amount he can do now (so he could lift 50-60 tons). But marvel did back line him by makin him quit to raise his daughter. to be honest if marvel cared about him they would give hin an arch someone who exploits his "inner weakness". and place him back in harlem protecting his people and be a community humantian (help kids off drugs stop gang violence yada yada.

(people like us should right comics cause at least we can come up with good storylines)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.