How to kill Luke Cage

#1 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that energy weapons that damage his internal organs can kill him but I was just curious if Cage could be killed through the eyes or ears using knives or swords?

Power Man by Mike Deodato Jr.
#2 Posted by StayclassyMarvel (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhhhh normal weapons would be a stretch. He could get beaten to death by someone as strong as him, like The Thing, but if Cage went up against someone like Deadpool, it'd be no contest.

#3 Posted by Varient (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Well by Canon he is invulnerable all over, so the eyes are out. When he required surgery, Ademantium was needed to break his skin.

Luke cage can be drowned.

He at this point he is proof against pummeling by creatures with 50 ton strength and below, so I assume that the average asgardian couldn't do it,.. but Thor or Beta ray bill could beat him to death.

Energy,.. depends on the writer. in the old series, when attacked by Zaxx - contact hurt him,.. but unlike what normally happens he was proof against frying or disintegration.

He was proof against radiation and extreme cold.

I was mildly interested on seeing the topic,... Why looking for ways to kill Cage?

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alpha said:

I know that energy weapons that damage his internal organs can kill him but I was just curious if Cage could be killed through the eyes or ears using knives or swords?

Power Man by Mike Deodato Jr.

Why would you wanna know how to kill Luke Cage!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.