Cage and Jewel's baby

#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, Cage and Jessica Jones (Jewel) have a child.

What are its abilities?

We will take your posts put them in a timecapsule and unearth them when the baby comes into her own. The closest to right will be the winna.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am thinking mental powers. Like a new Jean Grey.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathendenhall says:

"I am thinking mental powers. Like a new Jean Grey."

Perfect the exact counterpoint to her parents powers. Except telepathy and telekinesis are played out.

Unless they are specialized.

#4 Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm, what about the possibility that it's a Skrull? Doctor Strange did that spell that would see if the team had good intentions. At the end, the kid's eyes were glowing in a Skrull way. Soooo, if she's a Skrull, she has Skrull powers, natch.

Staff
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Nathendenhall says:
Perfect the exact counterpoint to her parents powers. Except telepathy and telekinesis are played out. Unless they are specialized."
Maybe she use them to make it appear as if she has steel-hard skin and super strength like Cage. That would be cool.
#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep they gotta baby skrull. Their real baby is being raised on skrull homeworld.

#7 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with straight up super strength, flight, and a healing factor.

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem says:

"I'm gonna go with straight up super strength, flight, and a healing factor."

Booooo. Nothing against you but man talk about been done.

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Nathendenhall says:
Perfect the exact counterpoint to her parents powers. Except telepathy and telekinesis are played out. Unless they are specialized."
Maybe she use them to make it appear as if she has steel-hard skin and super strength like Cage. That would be cool. "

That could be cool. Using TK to mimic toughnesss and strtength

#10 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she'd have powers similar to Luke and Jessica's only a bit more powerful (talking simple genetics here people). 

I'd personally love to see her appear in MC2 along with Spider-Girl too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.