Follow

Lucy Lane

Character » Lucy Lane appears in 455 issues.

Sister of Lois Lane. Daughter of Sam and Ella. Sister-in-law of Clark Kent. Once the wife of Ron Troupe and girlfriend of Jimmy Olsen.

Ok So what Now?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Now that Lucy has returned, what do you think her "Next Assignment" will be. How do you think Major Lane will treat his daughter now that, she has alien powers?

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GREGalicious

I think that she will have a turn around eventually, but i think it will be really interesting to see how she gets to her redemption. Either that or she'll end up doing something so evil that redemption might not even be an option. Which ever the writers go with, i like her so as long as they keep her around for the long haul then im good. She'll never replace my Lois tho.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By shanana

I hope they aren't planning on giving her, her own series BLAAAAAH!

The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By The Sadhu

I could care less for the character! To many 'Super' characters around anyway!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.