Is he coming back? Spoilers

#1 Edited by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading Constantine #252, They mention him.  Now he has nothing to do with that issue other than that but is this some kind of hint that he's returning? I post this mainly for Aztek

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41042 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmm thats prettyu damn cool would be nice. but i liked how Lucifer ended tho

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

bump for aztek

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"hmmmmm thats prettyu damn cool would be nice.

but i liked how Lucifer ended tho

"
its a nice thought that Lucifer may return and I always thought he would...but...his ending was perfect...for him to return it would have to be undone and I'd be like Methos was when Johns destroyed all Green Lantern continuity...incredibly pissed
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
when Johns destroyed all Green Lantern continuity...incredibly pissed

I personally like current GL. I don't get what everyone's pissed about.
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
when Johns destroyed all Green Lantern continuity...incredibly pissed

I personally like current GL. I don't get what everyone's pissed about.
"
its not the fact that its crappy the way it is or that Lucifer's return would be crappy...its the fact that writers go f@#king up continuity willy-nilly, it pisses off readers who are in it for the story rather than the pretty colors
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#8 Posted by thelightbringer (10 posts) - - Show Bio

This could be a reference to Mazikeen who now holds the title of Lucifer not necessarily Lucifer Morningstar
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

btw, for anyone who's still curious I believe the L was for Lawrence if I recall the arc correctly

#10 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

If Lucifer returns it better be done right, and I mean really right or it will be an insult to the original series.

#11 Edited by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope he comes back very soon...

#12 Posted by Primebonnick (2537 posts) - - Show Bio

his ending was perfect so i hope not although it would be funny and epic to see him in the main universe kicking ass. maybe someone can write about him and Mazikeen having a son sorta like the omen and he tries to be good or something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.