Fan Club for Vertigo's Lucifer Series

  • 59 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, since you can no longer make threads for volumes I'll make it on the character's page. Anyway, I just wanted to say I love the art and stories in the series, they are awesome and for both categories some of the best I have ever found in comics.

I think more people need to read this series and feel like too few people do, in fact, I only know of one other individual who has read it besides myself, so if you haven't read it (and are a mature reader) then I would recommend this 75 issue series, its awesome!

hopes other fans will show up

Moderator
#2 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been meaning to read this series ever since I finished Sandman. Hopefully I'll manage to find the time to, soon enough.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I've been meaning to read this series ever since I finished Sandman. Hopefully I'll manage to find the time to, soon enough.
"
sadly, I must admit, I've never read Sandman...so some of the things in the series were lost upon me that I'm sure were explained there
Moderator
#4 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

*Gasps.*

Then you need to read Sandman as much as I need to read Lucifer!

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40701 posts) - - Show Bio

i love this series

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"*Gasps.*

Then you need to read Sandman as much as I need to read Lucifer!
"
that I do

Darkchild said:
"i love this series
"

you finished it already or are you still reading?
Moderator
#7 Posted by Mac Hart (22 posts) - - Show Bio

im just reading the extra stuff like Morninstar Option right now

but ive read most of it i think im at 69 right now so not that much longer

(This is DC, made this guy so i can do plenty of posting in Sinner)

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mac Hart said:
"im just reading the extra stuff like Morninstar Option right now

but ive read most of it i think im at 69 right now so not that much longer

(This is DC, made this guy so i can do plenty of posting in Sinner)
"
yeah, I still need to read all that extra stuff...I just have too many comics to read :(

oh wait, that's a good thing isn't it :D
Moderator
#9 Posted by Mac Hart (22 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Mac Hart said:
"im just reading the extra stuff like Morninstar Option right now

but ive read most of it i think im at 69 right now so not that much longer

(This is DC, made this guy so i can do plenty of posting in Sinner)
"
yeah, I still need to read all that extra stuff...I just have too many comics to read :(

oh wait, that's a good thing isn't it :D
"
MorningStar Option is pretty cool. Giving the beforehand of what happened before Lucifer adding a little bit more to what happened in Sandman
#10 Posted by Darkchild (40701 posts) - - Show Bio

Made another post in Sinner

i might do another one tonight after i watch a movie but im gonna go run and get some pop be back in a few

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Made another post in Sinner

i might do another one tonight after i watch a movie but im gonna go run and get some pop be back in a few
"
jacking my thread for personal advertising :P anyway I'll go read it now...
Moderator
#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, I just had to post this scan, its hilarious when you know that she's talking to the Devil :P

caption


Moderator
#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

SAYAKOOOOOO

#14 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"SAYAKOOOOOO"
o_O
Moderator
#15 Posted by Darkchild (40701 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"sorry, I just had to post this scan, its hilarious when you know that she's talking to the Devil :P


caption

"
i love that issue some funny ass lines in that one
#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:
"sorry, I just had to post this scan, its hilarious when you know that she's talking to the Devil :P


caption

"
i love that issue some funny ass lines in that one
"
haha! yes there is...its surprising you can find something funny in the same comic where people are being beaten to death :P
Moderator
#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

thats an awesome scan

#18 Posted by Lucifer Morningstar (128 posts) - - Show Bio
wishes their was more Lucifer fanboys on CV
#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

So....Lucifer is the same guy as the biblical Lucifer I.E. Satan?

#20 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"So....Lucifer is the same guy as the biblical Lucifer I.E. Satan?"
well he's never been referred to as Satan a single time in the comics but other than that yes he is
Moderator
#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"So....Lucifer is the same guy as the biblical Lucifer I.E. Satan?"
well he's never been referred to as Satan a single time in the comics but other than that yes he is"
Alright. Thanks
#22 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"So....Lucifer is the same guy as the biblical Lucifer I.E. Satan?"
well he's never been referred to as Satan a single time in the comics but other than that yes he is"
Alright. Thanks"
why are you wondering anyways? finally going to consider reading it??
Moderator
#23 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't like the art........

<----snob

#24 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"So....Lucifer is the same guy as the biblical Lucifer I.E. Satan?"
well he's never been referred to as Satan a single time in the comics but other than that yes he is"
Alright. Thanks"
why are you wondering anyways? finally going to consider reading it??"
Maybe :P
#25 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"I just don't like the art........

<----snob"
really? I love the art for Lucifer!! Sandman, not so much but Lucifer has some of my favorite art ever!
Moderator
#26 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I should've named this Aztek's Lucifer Thread so I could be like everyone else...and to help his cause in getting more fanboys

look at what he can do :D

caption
Moderator
#27 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#28 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"-_-
"

what? did you read it? I think its funny...
Moderator
#29 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"-_-
"

what? did you read it? I think its funny..."
I do too

lol
#30 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

than what was the face for? o_O

Moderator
#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"than what was the face for? o_O"
BECAUSE I'M AWESOME.......
#32 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"than what was the face for? o_O"
BECAUSE I'M AWESOME......."
your not awesome till you've read the series, sorry to say it, but its true
Moderator
#33 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
lmao
#34 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

As a celebration for this now being my biggest character page and second-biggest page overall I thought I'd post another scan in the thread to get in more readers :D

Brother vs. Brother: Gods of Their Universe
Moderator
#35 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading issue one as we speak/type/whatever

#36 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Reading issue one as we speak/type/whatever"
:P

oh I forgot to mention, the series is better if you read The Sandman first...
Moderator
#37 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Tek, Thanks :P

Now, GO READ GHOST RIDER #18

#38 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Thanks Tek, Thanks :P

Now, GO READ GHOST RIDER #18"
LMFAO what, I didn't know till after I started Lucifer...I've bashed my head against the wall many times for not reading Sandman first :P

I'll get to it eventually, I promise, just not high on my to-do list :P
Moderator
#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, and wtf is a six card spread?

#40 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Okay, and wtf is a six card spread?"
LMFAO

its a reading of the future with Tarot cards :D

oh and read Sandman Presents: Lucifer (1-3) too, its the prequel to Sandman ^^
Moderator
#41 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you

Want me to PM you Ghost Rider scans?

#42 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Thank you

Want me to PM you Ghost Rider scans?"
nah...I'm still deciding where I'll start up...I'll make a thread about it this weekend or send you a PM...and than we can go from there :D
Moderator
#43 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Thank you

Want me to PM you Ghost Rider scans?"
nah...I'm still deciding where I'll start up...I'll make a thread about it this weekend or send you a PM...and than we can go from there :D"
Send me a PM, Theres no need for another thread since I already made the Ghost Rider discussion thread :P

#44 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Thank you

Want me to PM you Ghost Rider scans?"
nah...I'm still deciding where I'll start up...I'll make a thread about it this weekend or send you a PM...and than we can go from there :D"
Send me a PM, Theres no need for another thread since I already made the Ghost Rider discussion thread :P

"
maybe I'll post in there in return for you posting in my Lucifer thread :P
Moderator
#45 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Goodie.

#46 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I read the first issue

#47 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Well, I read the first issue"
...I take it made no sense to you either first time around? :P
Moderator
#48 Posted by Jake Malcom (3252 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Well, I read the first issue"
...I take it made no sense to you either first time around? :P"
LMAO it made sense to me....course i was told to read Sandman first.

#49 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Well, I read the first issue"
...I take it made no sense to you either first time around? :P"
LMAO it made sense to me....course i was told to read Sandman first.

"
yeah...no one told me that -___-

its hilarious what I originally thought was happening back then :P
Moderator
#50 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Well, I read the first issue"
...I take it made no sense to you either first time around? :P"

I got nothing :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.