aztek_the_lost's Lucifer #30 - Inferno, Part 2 of 4 review

Lucifer's Assassin

Wow! Okay this issue has to have some of my favorite art in the series, not because I wish the entire series were like this, I just enjoy the shift from the regular artistry to something new and different as it can give you a different outlook on a character you thought you knew so well. In this issue the sabotage of which Remiel, Arux and Amenadiel are planning begins to take form as they recruit an assassin, a creature that should very easily be able to take care of Lucifer but he is warned by a bitter lover, Lady Lys and manages to save himself from the assassin but not before the assassin's weapon takes effect, making Lucifer, incapable of having hope of believing himself to be able to do anything, the key to ensure his loss.