Any Lori fans?

#1 Posted by MermaidKasumi (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello fellow comic junkies, I'm a big Lori Lemaris fan she is my third favorite comic book character. She was superman's first love and secretly a beautiful mermaid.
I decided to make a yahoo group for anyone intrested in this fishy vixen!
Please join:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WateryGoddess/

See you there!

^_-

#2 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Lori when I was a little girl I would pretend to be a mermaid in my Bathtub! I would get sea shells to cover my boobs and get towels to make my tail. Superman must regret not being with lori.

#3 Posted by MermaidKasumi (23 posts) - - Show Bio
BangingBootyNurseT said:
"I love Lori when I was a little girl I would pretend to be a mermaid in my Bathtub! I would get sea shells to cover my boobs and get towels to make my tail. Superman must regret not being with lori."
Hahaha, yeah Lois is such a plain-jane and has no powers whatsoever. Dumbass.
#4 Posted by DMC (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say I'm a fan, I found the whole mermaid romance kind of cool.....besides, she's a mermaid and their usually hotter then most land maidens

BangingBootyNurseT said:
Hahaha, yeah Lois is such a plain-jane and has no powers whatsoever. Dumbass.

Hey there's nothing plain about Lois Lane, personality wise anyway, her looks depend on who's drawing her

#5 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
MermaidKasumi said:
"Hahaha, yeah Lois is such a plain-jane and has no powers whatsoever. Dumbass."
Hey show some respect!! Lois is a well succeded woman, and she's with supes since Action Comic #1 !!!
#6 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio
MermaidKasumi said:
"...She was superman's first love and ...

I thought Lana was the first love of Superman?
#7 Edited by DMC (1550 posts) - - Show Bio
Overkill said:
"MermaidKasumi said:
"...She was superman's first love and ...

I thought Lana was the first love of Superman?"
She is ,Clark didn't meet Lori untill his senior year at Metropolis University.....according to the Superman Homepage site
#8 Posted by Silverheart (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love the only successful mermaid character in a superhero series.  Little Mermaid (Ulla Paske) was a waste, and Siren from Teen Titans, well hardly anyone knows about her.

Simply put, Lori can protect herself with real powers, Lois's personality shifts constantly alongside her looks, and is always needing to be rescued, and I have NO attraction whatsoever to a total Damsel in Distress. 

That, and Lori was *Technically* Love #2.

I wonder when she'll show up on smallville?

#9 Posted by Citizen Vance* (293 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Boxxy fan!

#10 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Lori is definitely cooler than Lois and Lana. Clark should have ended up with her.

#11 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.