Which is more likable? Comic Lori vs TV Lori?

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (262 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only just started watching the series again. And I read Erik Norris's blog about Better Angels?.... I have to agree, Lori's a flip-flopper. Even watching the season finale, instead of trying to understand. Lori looks at Rick like he's the monster for killing Shane. I mean no offense she can't have both men. She can't act like she didn't cause this. Cause she did, her last words probably triggered an obsessed Shane to try and kill Rick. And she's looking at Rick like he's the monster. I dunno, makes me miss the comic Lori. She was more likable in my opinion. But thats mine, lol.

What about those that have seen both versions. Who do you prefer? Comic Lori or TV Lori?

#2 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Lori, she wasn't anything special but she wasn't awful like TV Lori.

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't stand Lori in the TV Version. She's unbearably ANNOYING.

#4 Posted by SpanxMcFranks (1 posts) - - Show Bio

TV Lori is the worst.

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic. When she flipped her car in the show I was rooting for her death. Can't stand that woman.

#6 Posted by The_Tree (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Lori, although I hate both.

#7 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Lori. Tv Lori is SOOOO irritating.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (28065 posts) - - Show Bio

comic Lori is the lesser of two evils by far

#9 Posted by Inverno (13715 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't watch the series or read the comics and I know a lot of people hate Lori, but so far I heard she is annoying for no reason. Why so?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.