Follow

Looter

Character » Looter appears in 108 issues.

Norton Fester discovers a small meteor and it gives him superhuman powers when gases from the meteor seeps into his body. He becomes a one man crime wave known as the Looter.

He deserved to be in the Spider-man guide.

whirlwind6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whirlwind6

He's fought Spidey just as many times as the Molten Man, and the Molten Man made it into the guide.  I like this guy and I was disappointed when he was left out.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Meteorite
    whirlwind6 said:
    "He's fought Spidey just as many times as the Molten Man, and the Molten Man made it into the guide.  I like this guy and I was disappointed when he was left out."
    I reckon his origin wasn't bad, but he needed more powers.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

What guide? He has an entry in the ANOHOTMU A_Z #6 if that's what you mean.

whirlwind6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By whirlwind6

I mean the dk book.  You know, they have on for Ghost Rider, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Avengers, and Spider-man.  There really good.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@whirlwind6 said:
    " He's fought Spidey just as many times as the Molten Man, and the Molten Man made it into the guide.  I like this guy and I was disappointed when he was left out. "
    i totally agree with you.
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Meteorite said:
    " whirlwind6 said:
    "He's fought Spidey just as many times as the Molten Man, and the Molten Man made it into the guide.  I like this guy and I was disappointed when he was left out."
    I reckon his origin wasn't bad, but he needed more powers. "
    according to his comicvine page he was able to get his hands on the suits of Unicorn, Shocker, Ringer, Mauler, and Stilt-Man.  and he still had his own powers.  so id say hes powerful enough. 
    Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Meteorite
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Meteorite said:
    " whirlwind6 said:
    I reckon his origin wasn't bad, but he needed more powers. "
    according to his comicvine page he was able to get his hands on the suits of Unicorn, Shocker, Ringer, Mauler, and Stilt-Man.  and he still had his own powers.  so id say hes powerful enough.  "
    He doesn't use their equipment constantly though. I think I read somewhere that that was for like, one heist or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.