Follow

Longshot

Character » Longshot appears in 1079 issues.

Longshot is an extra dimensional rebel warrior created through genetic engineering. He has amazingly good luck, as well as superhuman agility. Formerly a member of the X-Men and of X-Factor Investigations, he is currently operating on his own.

Questions about Longshot ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok i have some Q's for Longshot. 1) What is he ? On some sites it says he is a Alien some say Hybrid or Mutant ? 2) What is his real name ? 3) is he still married to Dazzler ? 4) It is said that Longshot has 2 hearts ? how dose that work ? and 5) On family its says that shatterstar is his son and father ? ok now how is that possible ? plus I was looking up longshot again on comicvine and he is listed as as alien ? Why ? plus Black bolt is listed as a alien to ? I thought bb was born on earth ? oh about his real name. if he is a clone of Shatterstar then should longshot's name also be Gaveedra Seven ? oh and I have a bonus question I thought Shatterstar is guy so why is he married to Windsong ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.