Follow

Long Beach Comic Con 2010

Concept » Long Beach Comic Con 2010 appears in 8 issues.

Long Beach Comic Con 2010: October 29 - 31, 2010 - Long Beach Convention Center

Comic Vine: After Hours - LBCC '10

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey
    Disclaimer: This is not a video about comic book content or a video interview, but more of a video about nothing and everything.  

A year ago at islands Comic Vine did an interview with the now writer of those articles you love, Tom Pinchuk. That interview was sort of a historic point in CV trajectory, and also in Tom's. So one year later at the second Long Beach Comic Con (before the unofficial official Meet and Greet) we talk a little about that and about what happened at the Con. I just wanted to share with you guys as Tom Pinchuk, Tony 'G-Man' Guerrero, Joey and I (sora_thekey) talk about what happened one year ago at Islands right across Long Beach Comic Con. The same place, same table and (almost) same people. 
    Enjoy! 

-- Geo ( sora_thekey ), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and 24/7geek    
    Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

That was great! I doodle on napkins, too. Nice "Then And Now" piece. Is that the same mug? Haha!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey
    @Illyana Rasputin said:
    " That was great! I doodle on napkins, too. Nice "Then And Now" piece. Is that the same mug? Haha! "
    Thanks... Yeah I did record our full conversation, but I edited a lot of it. There was a whole part where we talk about Joey needing a drink to have fun, but I cut it since I didn't know where to fit it in.  
    I also cut the whole piece where Tom is trying to get a pen to work so he can sign my copy of Hybrid Bastards... (That's why he's carrying a pen around)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.