Which Loki Do You Prefer

#1 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (848 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Loki do you like the most, and why? Man, woman, or child? 

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13606 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult (man) Loki.

#3 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

normal adult man loki

but teen loki is also cool.

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult male

#5 Edited by starrk_coyote (625 posts) - - Show Bio

loki is a master Manipulative,so to me the female one is make more logical.

( I KNOW I AM GOING TO SOUND A BITE ANTI-WOMEN, BUT I AM NOT!,I AM JUST TELLING YOU MY POINT, I DO NOT THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STUPID, IF FACT I THINK THAT THEY ARE SMARTER THEN ANY OTHER MAN I MEET. )

think of it, to us the Average people and the real and comic work,lets be honest now, look down at women, and there for women must use other means that are not just of the Physical Nature. they may use the >.>.. large <,<....

resources, but other then that they must use their brain so they learn how to make things happen, how to make people do or say or take action of what they want to happen.

#6 Posted by Krissyjump (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote said:

loki is a master Manipulative,so to me the female one is make more logical.

( I KNOW I AM GOING TO SOUND A BITE ANTI-WOMEN, BUT I AM NOT!,I AM JUST TELLING YOU MY POINT, I DO NOT THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STUPID, IF FACT I THINK THAT THEY ARE SMARTER THEN ANY OTHER MAN I MEET. )

think of it, to us the Average people and the real and comic work,lets be honest now, look down at women, and there for women must use other means that are not just of the Physical Nature. they may use the >.>.. large <,<....

resources, but other then that they must use their brain so they learn how to make things happen, how to make people do or say or take action of what they want to happen.

Well I'm a girl and to be honest, I'd probably have to agree with you. Just from my own experiences and that of others I know, we get away with lies FAR easier, and it's just...simply easier to manipulate people (also kinda fun sometimes too).

#7 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the woman loki. A great villain and a sexy body, lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.