Follow

Loki

Character » Loki appears in 2202 issues.

Loki is the Jötunn/Asgardian God of Mischief and Prince of Lies, the adopted son of Odin and typically nemesis of his brother, Thor, as well as the adoptive brother to former Guardian of the Galaxy, Angela. Loki has schemed against Thor and Asgard for ages and his cosmic meddling led to the formation of the Avengers. Recently reincarnated, he decided to reform. Going on to protect the realms as the agent of Asgard, then as the sorcerer supreme, to defeating Laufey and becoming king of Jotunnheim.

Loki's a boy again. Time to change the default picture.

DickieSwift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DickieSwift

Or we'll be as behind as half of the artists over at Marvel. Good riddance female Loki, I say. =)

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

I prefered female loki and now just for the obvious reasons, just felt like there was a little more depth to her than the male counterpart, Loki over all does very little for me in terms of a main villain anyway.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I agree, I like female Loki better, but doesn't he change back inforth between genders? I mean he may be a guy in Thor, but he's still a girl in Mighty Avengers

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@War Killer said:
    "I agree, I like female Loki better, but doesn't he change back inforth between genders? I mean he may be a guy in Thor, but he's still a girl in Mighty Avengers "
    Yes, but in Thor and most other books he has his balls back (so to speak)
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@DickieSwift said:
    "Or we'll be as behind as half of the artists over at Marvel. Good riddance female Loki, I say. =)"

are there any decent new pics?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.