Is Loki back in HIS body?

#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8184 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out this page taken out of Dark Avnegers/ Uncanny X-men : Utopia:

Check out the last panel..... Is Loki back in HIS body?
#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Grab the newest Thor that came out this month and he is in his old body there too. Plus a few other surprises.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed that to and I think later in the book they show a close up of him and he looks like a guy there to.....but i'm pretty sure that in Thor he's still a chick

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" but i'm pretty sure that in Thor he's still a chick "
Noppers
#5 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

why was he a girl in the first place?

#6 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

So Loki is back to being a guy...or is he?

#7 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" why was he a girl in the first place? "
SPOILER!!!

To mess with Thor. The body that he was in belonged to Sif. The last two issues of Thor have covered what was going on and this last issue we see Loki finally back in his own body as a guy, and Thor saves the old woman who was dieing that held Sif's essence. Releasing her and getting the real Sif back.
End SPOILER!
#8 Posted by Legacy_ (10698 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet, he appeared in New Avengers as a woman....

#9 Posted by SpookCake (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he switches between man and woman, you know... just to keep things fresh

#10 Posted by EisforExtinction (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Loki as a lady.

#11 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

I really love how Wolverine was barly even in the crossover so far ^_^

I hate him..

#12 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

he's still wearing his girl outfit from the look of it

#13 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

its the release dates and on going story arcs thats the problem, marvel should have done better organizing the releases of certain books and story arcs, i mean ms. marvel "died" months ago yet she was still appearing in recent issues of new avengers and the original mighty avengers with wasp in it disbanded after SI but because of Avengers/Invaders she and the group was still appearing in those books. but officially going by the Thor issues he's a guy again.

#14 Posted by Fresh Prince (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he has to go around as a guy again since Sif is back and she has her body again.

#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed in the solicitations for September, they're sneeky enough not to refer to Loki as a specific gender (i.e. "him" "her", "his", etc)

MIGHTY AVENGERS #29
Written by DAN SLOTT
Penciled by KHOI PHAM
Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
“SECRETS & LIES”
It’s all out action at the Avengers new headqarters as RONIN and VISION face off against the SCARLET WITCH!  Readers already know the Scarlet Witch is secretly LOKI, but could this be the issue where STATURE and the other MIGHTY AVENGERS find out? Also, on the outskirts of Tibet, QUICKSILVER and a longtime Avengers villain uncover THE UNSPOKEN’S plan to dominate all life on Earth.  What is the secret origin of The Slave Engine?  And what horribly, freakish thing has it done to the U.S. AGENT? Guest Starring: RONIN and THE YOUNG AVENGERS
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

Mighty Avengers #29

#16 Edited by DickieSwift (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Loki's male and can shapeshift. I wish they could just get that simple part of myth correct. Anyway, wake me up when he's male again for sure, and shapeshifts and we know he's doing that.

This is getting confusing, and that's ridiculous. They are selling more comics over the female-Loki thing. Give him his junk back.

#17 Posted by AngelFrost (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww,  I liked his female body.

:(

#18 Posted by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Loki just went manly in front of Doom just so he/she/it could project from masculinity or alpha maleness. Doom tends to be chauvinistic, he might respect Loki's female form less than the male version
#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (5225 posts) - - Show Bio
He has to go around as a guy again since Sif is back and she has her body back too.
#20 Posted by Casket (308 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry will fix it

#21 Posted by Casket (308 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry will fix it

#22 Posted by kungnima (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry Iäm writing in this old thread, but in what issue of what comic did he get back to his normal, male body? Thank you lads.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.