What do you think about Erica Durance?

#1 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

In Smallville I mean. Is she too pretty to be Lois Lane? Is she not pretty enough? To me it seems kinda weird that shes Lois Lane. Theres something off just from looking at it, but then again, I think she looks pretty enough to be Lois Lane. I dont know, I think I have some sort of mixed feelings.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a problem with it, nor do I understand people that do...maybe I'm just not big enough of a Superman fan to see a bunch of non-existent flaws in Smallville

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of Smallville, and I love Erica's Lois. Aside from the obvious fact she's insanely hot, I just think she fits the part well in terms of the Smallville Universe.

#4 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

She is gorgeous and can be a B****. I think she is the best Lois Lane in any Superman named show or movie. 

#5 Posted by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00 said:
" In Smallville I mean. Is she too pretty to be Lois Lane? Is she not pretty enough? To me it seems kinda weird that shes Lois Lane. Theres something off just from looking at it, but then again, I think she looks pretty enough to be Lois Lane. I dont know, I think I have some sort of mixed feelings. "
You are drunk shes beautiful and deserve to have ur eyebrows waxed
#6 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

she's meh........

#7 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@fACEmelter88:  i know that shes pretty. im just saying, sometimes I think she fits really well into the part of Lois, and sometimes i think shes a bit off. I guess i wasnt really clear. Thats my fault.
#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" She is gorgeous and can be a B****. I think she is the best Lois Lane in any Superman named show or movie.  "
I agree, but in fairness, look at her competition; Margot Kidder and Kate Bosworth (shudders) :|
#9 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00 said:
" @fACEmelter88:  i know that shes pretty. im just saying, sometimes I think she fits really well into the part of Lois, and sometimes i think shes a bit off. I guess i wasnt really clear. Thats my fault. "
How is she off?
#10 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" She is gorgeous and can be a B****. I think she is the best Lois Lane in any Superman named show or movie.  "
I agree, but in fairness, look at her competition; Margot Kidder and Kate Bosworth (shudders) :| "
Hey, my statement still stands :-P
#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
I agree, but in fairness, look at her competition; Margot Kidder and Kate Bosworth (shudders) :| "
Hey, my statement still stands :-P "
Haha, I agree with you. I love Erica and her Lois =]
#12 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555: i dont know. but no matter what, ill continue watching her. lol.
#13 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
Hey, my statement still stands :-P "
Haha, I agree with you. I love Erica and her Lois =] "
You better agree with me because my opinion is final!
#14 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00 said:
" @GreenLantern555: i dont know. but no matter what, ill continue watching her. lol. "
Good man ;-)
#15 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555:  lol.she looks amazing in that little dress though.
#16 Edited by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Erica Durance is doing a fantastic job as Lois Lane. In the 200th episode of Smallville. she really got into being the future version of Lois Lane.

#17 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

The Isis Episode had a good ending. As for Durance she has grown on me because of her acting skills. Pretty enough? C'mon son, I just want entertainment.

#18 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don said:
" The Isis Episode had a good ending. As for Durance she has grown on me because of her acting skills. Pretty enough? C'mon son, I just want entertainment. "
I sort of agree with Metatron_Da_Don on this. But, she is really hot.
#19 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her as Lois Lane. She is doing a very good job.

#20 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Erica Durance is crazy hot. That being said she also has a great concept on what Lois should be and she doesn't play second fiddle to the man of steel which would be super easy to do. I think shes a great Lois Lane.

#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
YES, this.  

@weaponxxx said:
" Erica Durance is crazy hot. That being said she also has a great concept on what Lois should be and she doesn't play second fiddle to the man of steel which would be super easy to do. I think shes a great Lois Lane. "
Agreed.
#22 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the weird thing for me is that I never though of Lois Lane as a hottie no matter how much artists drew her... But Erica Durance changed that for me she is Smooki'n Hot! I'd definitely tap that anytime. :D

#23 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Erica Durance as Lois.
Her relationship with Clark was funny and it was a nice change from angsty Clana (Clark + Lana). Lois kept pushing Clark's buttons, not-so-subtly pushing him to become something better. He returned to football team because of the talk to Lois in the beginning of Season 4, he applied to Daily Planet - again, thanks to Lois.

#24 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dislike erica durance as lois. I also don't think she is attractive. I MUCH preferred Lana... though I think Im the minority?

#25 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

She was the best thing about that show

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.