Superman - I won't pass judgement on Cavill until they find Lois.

Posted by Kid_Kwiks (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Lois someone would say there is no Superman/Clark.  
My intitial reaction to Cavill is to say that I like it...but I think that could change once we find out who Lois is going to be. The choice for Lois has to be as good as the choice for Superman. She's almost as iconic as he is.....
#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois Lane dosen't have to be always with Supes, at least not in the beggining I think. But that's my opinion.

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

you shouldn't pass judgment at all until you see the film. judging something before even watching it or reading it is not very smart.

#3 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" you shouldn't pass judgment at all until you see the film. judging something before even watching it or reading it is not very smart. "
Really, Caligula? I didn't pass judgment on Batman and Robin before seeing it- BIG MISTAKE.
#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @Caligula said:
" you shouldn't pass judgment at all until you see the film. judging something before even watching it or reading it is not very smart. "
Really, Caligula? I didn't pass judgment on Batman and Robin before seeing it- BIG MISTAKE. "
hahaha, yes. but it can happen in the opposite direction as well.
#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
exacly.
#6 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Jotham said:
" @Caligula said:
Really, Caligula? I didn't pass judgment on Batman and Robin before seeing it- BIG MISTAKE. "
hahaha, yes. but it can happen in the opposite direction as well. "
I suppose. I can't think of any good examples, though.
#7 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Jotham said:
" @Caligula said:
hahaha, yes. but it can happen in the opposite direction as well. "
I suppose. I can't think of any good examples, though. "
you don't remember a few years ago when everyone was saying the Dark Knight was going to be awful because Ledger is not Jack Nicholson?
#8 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" you don't remember a few years ago when everyone was saying the Dark Knight was going to be awful because Ledger is not Jack Nicholson? "
I actually don't, but I thought it was going to be awesome. I'm just trying to remember when I thought something would be awful and was wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.