Follow

Lois Lane

Character » Lois Lane appears in 6413 issues.

Lois Lane is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist for the Daily Planet of Metropolis. She was the first reporter to interview Superman after he first appeared in Metropolis. Superman later revealed his secret identity to her; the two married and have a son, Jon Kent.

Superman #1 Previewed, Lois Lane's New Boyfriend Revealed!

• 144 results
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#101  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @cattlebattle said:
    he probably wind up dead in 3-6 issues
    We can only hope!
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#102  Edited By Mercy_

I'm tired of the Lois and Clark relationship to be honest. I think it's stale and stalled. That being said, I'm not sold on this new duder, either. 

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By ARMIV

Tell him I don't like him.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I love that news of this guy has been out there for a while now, and still no one has even bothered to create a profile on Comic Vine for Lois' new jackass....I mean boyfriend.

daikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By daikari

I kinda hope that clark and lois do eventually get back together later on... I do agree that the relationship has gotten stale but I have been wanting to see something from this couple... lois&clark having a baby, could easily have lots of drama

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#106  Edited By entropy_aegis

LOL

Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By Marshal Victory
    @FadeToBlackBolt
    See heres the thing .When some one comits murder with a knife. They dont put the knife maker in jail.The people who did the deed is DC in this case.The heirs have had problems with what they were doing with superman for while from what i have read . 

This may well be Dc's way of trying to hold on to superman.That i can agree with. But its them doing it.Not the heirs.If you want to see some of the culprits watch
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/260325/grant-morrison-talking-with-gods 
     Tho some on these boards think their heroes.Its all how you look at it.But considering how dc has poorly handled superman this year alone,one could argue they would have done something like this any way. Heirs or no.
    vprvnmsrt10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By vprvnmsrt10

We knew this was coming. But seeing in print is a bit heartbreaking. I didn't always like Lois for Clark. But they are an iconic couple. Sad, really sad...... :-(

Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Evpraksiya

I've always seen Lois as the Steve Trevor of Sups, glad she's taking another way. 

Green ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By Green ankh

Never like Lois and Clark being married.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By azza04

At least if this sucks we still have the Earth-One sequel to look forward to =D On a side note, I wonder what the general fan reaction to these panels are on other websites?

Avatar image for kitsuneconundrum
    kitsuneconundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if so, why does lois lane even need to exist?

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By GrimoireMyst
    @bingbangboom said:

If it was me, I would just let the cat out of the bag. His parents are dead, who is he protecting with this secret? What is he going to get kryptonite to cut himself so he can feel something?

That was funny. lol
    Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why they need to even include Lois in the stories. I never cared for her character.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By UltimateSMfan

Oh Gosh ppl come on!! these are two pages n theres already so much criticism......y be negative n start judgin  such a small part of the comic n then describing wat could happen n stuff so negatively,lets see it positively alright so- 
                        Doesnt anyone remember john byrnes run,in that clark had feelings for lois but was screwed cuz he landed the first exclusive on Superman n she as all pissed at him,so maybe if u read the first page here it looks sumthing like that and supes isnt emo?!?! wat is wrong wit ppl, in the man of steel run lois was keepin clark at arms length but she never dated anyone else so he always appeared positive and confident in front of her,anyone wld be a lil depressed if the girl u want is doing another guy,that makes it worse!! im surprised he didnt flick that guy out the window.  
                        Now the guy lois is dating......wat makes him a douche? he pays clark compliments,clark thinking of his dad at the time obviously, does the same,plus at no point did he talk down to him,he even says that lois was talkin about him non stop n he got clarks no. down cuz after clark left ull read watever he was saying but even then he didnt insult him,so whether or not hes a douche is yet to be seen.  
                       So Lois shows genuine care for clark (we hav yet to see clearly wat she thinks of Superman) i mean she didnt tell him im busy go away,maybe in her mind but not out loud,plus wat bitch sets her colleagues up on dates?She even tells clark to go get some action cuz he deserves it,now thats not a bitch. 
                       now im a diehard superman fan and was literally almost depressed when i heared about the non existent marriage and the COSTUME CHANGE!!!! still angry about that i mean freakin armor on the man of steel?!?! and no red shorts to balance out the outfit just looks freakin weird,(anyone kno whether the yellow 's' symbol on his cape is still there?) anyway im srsly trying to stay positive n that helps so even though i was fuming at first im doing a lil better now.plus reading ppls negative critism doesnt help,trust me i feel the same way as you guys but right now i dont focus so much on that,at the end of the day i think DC will do the right thing n get them back together eventually and PPL shld STOP being so F'ing GREEDY N STOP ALL THIS LAWSUIT BULLSHIT,SUPERMAN IS THE WORLDS NOW,U SLICE HIM IN TWO NOW, EVERYBODIES GONNA HATE U!!!

neillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By neillius
    @Grimoire said:
    @bingbangboom said:

If it was me, I would just let the cat out of the bag. His parents are dead, who is he protecting with this secret? What is he going to get kryptonite to cut himself so he can feel something?

That was funny. lol

lol, superman reboot 2012? Superman is constantly bullied and goes home to cut himself. Maybe take away his powers, then he can really relate to the common person.
    Sekele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#117  Edited By Sekele
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#118  Edited By Billy Batson

BB

Chibi-Iroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Chibi-Iroh
    @sandmanesq: The heroes that normal people can in some way relate to are the ones that inspire. 
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#120  Edited By cbishop  Online

I have yet to see anything about this DCnU that makes me the least bit interested.  Taking Lois & Clark back to not being married seems exactly as bad an idea as Mary Jane & Peter being separated in One More Day.  I'm at a real loss to understand why writers can't do something with a married couple, in comics.  We had single Clark (and single Peter Parker) for over 70 years (give or take a few) - going back to that is better how?

Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#121  Edited By Comiclove5

Yes, I hate this douche.
    Yes, I don't like stories about guys in  the friend Zone.
    But did anybody noticed how this guy looks a lot like Metallo? 

okayla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By okayla

He looks like a caricature of a character, two-dimensional 'bad guy'. Boo.

mbembet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By mbembet

okay DC now give us superman 's new boyfriend he's gay in the DCnu right?

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#124  Edited By Timandm

This sucks a whole herd of goats...

yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#125  Edited By yo_yo_fun
    BS!!
    Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#126  Edited By Calvin

It's ok Clark! - They will build statues of you, someday!  

I'm very curious to know what Clark said to Lois, that he's apologizing. 

"Superman is of the World's Greatest Super Heroes, but he can't have it all" 

I love this sentence. - I hope Lois fall in love with Clark before knowing he's Superman.  

It's nice to see focus on Clark day-life again. 
    Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#127  Edited By Silkcuts

Why does Jonathan Carroll look like John Constantine and share his initials? 

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By NexusOfLight

I'm so conflicted about this. Reading that page, the only thing I could think of was Peter Parker. I even gave him the same voice. And Spidey is one of my favorite characters, but this--this is Superman, at least I thought it was. Man, I dunno. I might pick this up just to see what in the world is actually up.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#129  Edited By turoksonofstone
    @Silkcuts said:
    Why does Jonathan Carroll look like John Constantine and share his initials? 
    lol. Good Question.
    hitechlolife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By hitechlolife
    ScarlettLynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ScarlettLynn

Why would Clark & Lois be dating, let alone married, if these stories are all taking place at the start of his career as Superman? If we're going to be seeing him develop his costume in "Action Comics" and still be fairly new to the whole superhero game in "Superman", then why the hell would anyone assume they should already be involved in these stories too?

Developing his costume is important to see but apparently people don't think we should see Lois & Clark's courtship play out? That makes no sense. I'm looking forward to seeing that story from the beginning because I wasn't around reading comics 20 years ago. I think it's fun we'll get a fresh telling of this story.

And, I'm sorry if anyone takes issue with the fact that Lois isn't a Virgin Bride awaiting a Kryptonian c*** to unlock her lead chastity belt. She's allowed to have relationships that predate her marriage and her relationship with Clark. And he's allowed to have a bit of an unrequited crush. Obviously, since they're Lois & Clark, this guy won't turn out to be ~the one~ for her but there's no great crime in letting a not-forever relationship play out.

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#132  Edited By sweatboy
    @cbishop:  reminds me more of Cyclops and Emma Frost actually. Except Lois is Cyclops here. I never really cared for MJ, Betty Brant fan. maybe i should read more comics.
     @Comiclove5 said:
    Yes, I hate this douche.
    with you there

This makes sense since Lois never really thought much of Clark at first, and i doubt she was single the whole time. But just because Lois is with this guy right now doesn't mean they can't end up together right? and does the reboot mean the marriage will END or does it mean it never HAPPENED? is that Jim Lee's art? because that Lois is ugly. Even Clark in panel 3 on that first page looks like out of an old newspaper strip.
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#133  Edited By FoxxFireArt
    @sweatboy said:
    with you thereThis makes sense since Lois never really thought much of Clark at first, and i doubt she was single the whole time. But just because Lois is with this guy right now doesn't mean they can't end up together right? and does the reboot mean the marriage will END or does it mean it never HAPPENED? is that Jim Lee's art? because that Lois is ugly. Even Clark in panel 3 on that first page looks like out of an old newspaper strip.
    That's why this reboot is so pointless. It's idiotic to erase the marriage from continuity just to go through the song and dance yet again of them getting back together, Why did they break them up just to put them back together?

This series is staged in what they call "current continuity"  but Clark is single and never been married.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Billy Batson said:

BB

that also made me lol
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By labarith
    @mbembet said:
    okay DC now give us superman 's new boyfriend he's gay in the DCnu right?
    Well, we have no reason to think he can procreate with humans, so being gay is an adequate analogy.  Although since you said it as if being gay was an insult (I imagine it's hard enough without you being mean to gay people), I have to take this as evidence that you're a bad person.
    queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#136  Edited By queenfrost_

Lana seems fitting for the role here

AndromedaOmega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By AndromedaOmega
    @ImperiousRix said:
    Sooooo... Lois is now dating Dolph Ziggler? 
    No Caption Provided

Best comment so far. XD
    sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#138  Edited By sweatboy
    @FoxxFireArt said:

That's why this reboot is so pointless. It's idiotic to erase the marriage from continuity just to go through the song and dance yet again of them getting back together, Why did they break them up just to put them back together?  This series is staged in what they call "current continuity"  but Clark is single and never been married.

Cos Clark and Lois are a perfect couple, the revamp should still put them together. As for the rest of the revamp, idk. Now let's not think of every superman story out there because DC's acquisition of the title did more harm than good, and all that, but Clark was supposed to have waited for the perfect woman and PICKED OUT the perfect mate for himself, Lois is powerful in her own right, more powerful than Superman in a way, but she can also be a little insecure and not complete. (Terri Hatcher's Lois wasn't too successful, sucked at dating, but was able to call Lex Luthor out in the middle of a crowd and have him wanting to marry her.) This incident here though, is very realistic, shit like this happens to the good guy all the time. And Superman would want Lois even more under these circumstances. And it's perfectly ok for Lois because she's single still and would never have considered Clark, at least not on his first week at the Planet. And chicks are naturally attracted to douches and later regret it. That experience will have Lois appreciating Clark all the more in the future.
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#139  Edited By ImperiousRix

I have been (pleasantly) surprised how many people in this story are familiar with DZ...

Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gotta be REALLY dumb to NOT get why their doin this.. but ill jus leave it at that before I actually insult anyone.. The only thing that really angers Me is them givin Clark  this LAME "Milquetoast Man" almost cuckold menatlity thinkin itll garner him sympathy.. when really its just LAME 

Bring in the absentee heartthrob/babydaddy from Superman Returns I say lol (IMO the most interestin treatment of Supes character to this day)

Lorialet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lorialet

I don't like this at all. They better make this entertaining because, Lois was the one thing that made Superman human, IMO.

BransonHuggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By BransonHuggins

OH MY GOD THEY ARE CHANGING THINGS AND I CAN'T HAVE THAT.  Get over it people. They are changing things that have honestly been in need of a change for a really long time.  How long do you think they can continue to tell the same stories over and over again?  Eventually it really is the same exact story again and again, and that's where they are at.  Why are comic sales down?  Because the medium is stale.  It's the same stuff.  No one dies, nothing ever changes.  People are tired of being told "this is where everything changes" only to have it retconded back in six months time.  People are so jaded that they barely, if at all, believe that this is what DC is not going to do via Flashpoint.  Let them have there fun, let them change things.  It's good for everything.  You will still have the same characters you love.  You will still have good stories.  Oh, so maybe things in the past don't count anymore.  Who cares.  Do you know these people?  No.  Do they exist?  No.  Therefore, none of that crap matters.  If you are that obsessed and worried about continuity, maybe you need to focus on other things.  I'm all for being a comic nerd, but seriously, let things change.  It's a way of life.  And if that is the core of your issue, change.  Then you have other things that need addressing that comics are not going to fix. 

BransonHuggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By BransonHuggins
    Lorialet is online on July 26, 2011 at 5:28 p.m.
    I don't like this at all. They better make this entertaining because, Lois was the one thing that made Superman human, IMO. 

Yeah, cause it wasn't his "parents" at all that did that.  Nope.  He had no humanity when he went to Metropolis.  My god I never realized.  How awful his life must have been before she came into it.  Come on now...
    Benuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Benuben
    @BransonHuggins: There is diffrence between logical change, that gives writers opportunities, to make good stories and the change for the sake of change. If you want to make more people to read and buy comics, you don 't need to make some stupid changes like this, that doesn 't make any sence. You just need to tell good stories.  

You know, there was time, when Lois and Clark relationship was unbelievebly  boring, and it was basicly the same thing over and over again. So, they decided to change their relationship. Do you know how?  They got married. Them being married was a change and it was logical step for the characters.  I'm afraid  you   can't see the forest   for the trees.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#145  Edited By Erik
    @ImperiousRix said:
    Sooooo... Lois is now dating Dolph Ziggler? 
    No Caption Provided
    LOL!!!
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#146  Edited By Kairan1979

To all the people who are angry because Lois is dating somebody who isn't Clark - I liked the phrase of Martha Kent from Smallville who told Lois (after her boyfriend turned out to be a hired assassin): "Maybe, youhaveto get throughallthewrong men, so you can recognize therightone."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.