Follow

Lois Lane

Character » Lois Lane appears in 6412 issues.

Lois Lane is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist for the Daily Planet of Metropolis. She was the first reporter to interview Superman after he first appeared in Metropolis. Superman later revealed his secret identity to her; the two married and have a son, Jon Kent.

Lea Michele would make a good Lois Lane

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I do not like Glee but, I did watch an episode because it was the only thing on and then when I saw her I thought she would make a perfect Lois Lane. She even kind of sounds like a good Lois.   

This is the part that convinced me. Just there were some parts that she looked like a perfect Lois  

:
    Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

I don't think Lea Michele is the right choice. She is a remarkable singing talent, but physically, I don't see her as Lois. Keep in mind, some people felt that way about Margot Kidder, and she grew on them.  
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Illyana Rasputin said:

" I don't think Lea Michele is the right choice. She is a remarkable singing talent, but physically, I don't see her as Lois. Keep in mind, some people felt that way about Margot Kidder, and she grew on them.   "

You mean like a tuma? 

Isn't she a little young for Lois, but I like Lea, so if they cast her, I'd be fine with it.

Also, thank the Lord for Sue, I'd have killed myself if that went on any longer (freaking Gaga, plus the new characters suck).
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Magian
    @Illyana Rasputin said:
    " I don't think Lea Michele is the right choice. She is a remarkable singing talent, but physically, I don't see her as Lois. Keep in mind, some people felt that way about Margot Kidder, and she grew on them.   "
    This.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.