Lea Michele would make a good Lois Lane

Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not like Glee but, I did watch an episode because it was the only thing on and then when I saw her I thought she would make a perfect Lois Lane. She even kind of sounds like a good Lois.   

This is the part that convinced me. Just there were some parts that she looked like a perfect Lois  

:
#1 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Lea Michele is the right choice. She is a remarkable singing talent, but physically, I don't see her as Lois. Keep in mind, some people felt that way about Margot Kidder, and she grew on them.  
#2 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin said:

" I don't think Lea Michele is the right choice. She is a remarkable singing talent, but physically, I don't see her as Lois. Keep in mind, some people felt that way about Margot Kidder, and she grew on them.   "

You mean like a tuma? 

Isn't she a little young for Lois, but I like Lea, so if they cast her, I'd be fine with it.

Also, thank the Lord for Sue, I'd have killed myself if that went on any longer (freaking Gaga, plus the new characters suck).
#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin said:
" I don't think Lea Michele is the right choice. She is a remarkable singing talent, but physically, I don't see her as Lois. Keep in mind, some people felt that way about Margot Kidder, and she grew on them.   "
This.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.