Follow

Lois Lane

Character » Lois Lane appears in 6412 issues.

Lois Lane is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist for the Daily Planet of Metropolis. She was the first reporter to interview Superman after he first appeared in Metropolis. Superman later revealed his secret identity to her; the two married and have a son, Jon Kent.

I gotta say something involving Lois...

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By johnny_spam

There are two different Lois' the normal Lois and the Earth 2 Lois. Earth 2 Lois died and became a Black Lantern and she became a Black Lantern it makes no sense for Lois' pic to be BL Lois.

RaptorFratBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RaptorFratBoy

...what?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

I think I followed...
    I think he means that Lois's bio pic is black lantern Lois.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By johnny_spam
    @Aronmorales said:
    "I think I followed... I think he means that Lois's bio pic is black lantern Lois. "

@RaptorFratBoy said:
    "...what? "

Yes the pic is always being switched to Black Lantern Lois another character.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

see the problem is that people who don't follow books close enough come in and edit the wiki and when Blackest Night happened a lot of people got confused by 2 Supermen and 2 Lois's running around....I've seen a lot of people calling Earth 2 Superman, Kingdom Come Superman, because they're both old....then these people who don't follow the books come in and see Black Lantern Lois and think they just missed Lois Lane's death (as if that could happen and someone wouldn't hear about it) and assume that Black Lantern Lois is the regular Lois
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By johnny_spam

Gets complicated but that's what happens when you try to explain there are multiple versions of characters. Still it's not hard to understand.
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By NightFang3
    @danhimself said:
    "see the problem is that people who don't follow books close enough come in and edit the wiki and when Blackest Night happened a lot of people got confused by 2 Supermen and 2 Lois's running around....I've seen a lot of people calling Earth 2 Superman, Kingdom Come Superman, because they're both old....then these people who don't follow the books come in and see Black Lantern Lois and think they just missed Lois Lane's death (as if that could happen and someone wouldn't hear about it) and assume that Black Lantern Lois is the regular Lois "
                 Couldn't have said it better my self.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.