g_man's Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers #1 review

Woof, Meow, Squawk!

Originally posted on May 14, 2009.

Yes, it's the Pet Avengers.  Check it out.  You might be surprised.

It was an enjoyable comic.  I know there will be some turning up their noses thinking this is just too silly.  If so, you're missing out on a fun time.

Who do you think the Pet Avengers should take on?  What happens if they find all the Infinity Gems?  Why is Ms. Lion called "Ms." if he's a boy?  What other "pets" might they run across?

Other reviews for Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers #1

LockJaw n'em ASSEMBLE!: Lockjaw & the Pet Avengers #1 0

Now,I was a bit skeptical coming into this book because this seems like another one of those gimmick books like Marvel Apes or Marvel Zombies,but actually this book is very well written and after reading 3 issues..I have yet to see any bad art.So basically what it is is Lockjaw has a task and he needs help doing it so he assembles a team of superhero pets like him.They are so cute with their little animal adventures,fighting T-rex's and what not.  I would definitely recommend buying this and the...