joawmeens's Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft #1 - WeLCoMe To LoVeCRaFT, Chapter One review

Review of Volume 1 Hardcover

I heard of this book, most likely the same way everyone else heard about it, that Stephen kings son, Joe Hill, is writing a comic book. Now, he is a very good writer in his own right (I have come to find out lately), but all I knew was a famous person’s kid was trying to write a comic. Right. I’ll put it next to the books written by Milo Ventimiglia, or Tyrese Gibson (MAY-HEM!!!!..... anyone?). So, I didn’t buy it in issues, thinking it was just a gimmick for a celebrity. Then the reviews start coming in. The last time I have heard so much love and hype for a book not from one of the big 2, was The Walking Dead. So, I decided to pick up the hardcover of the first two series (Welcome to Lovecraft, and Head Games), just to check it out.

Wow.

Other reviews for Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft #1 - WeLCoMe To LoVeCRaFT, Chapter One