Follow

The Lobster

Character » The Lobster appears in 117 issues.

Pulp hero from the 1930s... Ghost in the here and now!

Respect Lobster Johnson

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The Lobster

nobody has posted anything in this forum so I figured I might as well.... 

Here's a post where you can basically talk about why you like this character so much. You can do that by posting pictures....

I like this because of the dark humor, and the fact that the Lobster would actually throw a lady out a window like that.
     I like this because of the dark humor, and the fact that the Lobster would actually throw a lady out a window like that.

Go ahead and post pictures of him, or talk about your favorite moments from the comics staring him, which of the stories have you read do you think are the best? That includes the novel The Satan Factory (Really good read by the way, pick it up and read it...you won't be disappointed) or you can talk about the fact Bruce Campbell may play him in Hellboy 3.
    No Caption Provided
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Bruce Campbell being anybody in a Hellboy movie would be goddamn amazing.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster
    @Sparda said:
    " Bruce Campbell being anybody in a Hellboy movie would be goddamn amazing. "
    damn right

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.